Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Glad he's getting goals although his shot today was pretty feeble, was a complete mess by Gomes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    This says he did sign.
    Sorry must have forgotten bout that.

Paulo said he will see out his contract at Chelsea and I think retire or something, I recall something of those sorts.

Happy for Sturridge, hope he continues his goal scoring form!

ReputationRep:
    Win your game in hand and you're 3 off Arsenal and 7 off us (who you have to play twice). Still given up on the league?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Don't think you realise how bad we've been playing for most of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Yes. Don't think you realise how bad we've been playing for most of the season.
    Showing a few signs of turning the corner now though, two good wins away at Sunderland and Bolton. You've also improved your squad.

I agree you're still outsiders but Arsenal have been the same old Arsenal from the past few years and we're also pretty poor for a top of the table side :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think we will have a better 2nd half of the season. But that's about it. The FA Cup is the only realistic trophy we can win IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I think it will depend on injuries and the form of Fernando Torres. We can win anything still. Carlo is a fantastic manager.

We'll see what happens.

ReputationRep:

Really?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the emblem thing on the bottom the top of the Shankly Gates?

They've even copied that ffs :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne101)
    Man United cannot be stopped by any team but chelsea and chelsea will not beat them at old trafford, but they might at the bridge, but it will probably end up a draw... 10 points is to much of a gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Isn't the emblem thing on the bottom the top of the Shankly Gates?

They've even copied that ffs :toofunny:
    Looks similar, but you're stretching things a bit to say that emblem matches the Shankly Gates.

ReputationRep:
    Looks similar, but you're stretching things a bit to say that emblem matches the Shankly Gates.
    True, but considering that it is a Liverpool banner I wouldn't be suprised if that's why that emblem was added.

ReputationRep:
    The font looks like a Mexican gang tattoo ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    I think it will depend on injuries and the form of Fernando Torres. We can win anything still. Carlo is a fantastic manager.

We'll see what happens.
    Agreed, if Torres comes to life with his new found motivation & Drogba gets back in to goal scoring form, I really think we can win anything too.

Can't wait for tonight! Should be a fantastic game!

ReputationRep:
    I think that's what its supposed to represent actually. Whether it actually looks like it, is another matter.

Really though, you can't een come up with your own torres song or banner?

Pathetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    Really though, you can't een come up with your own torres song or banner?

Pathetic
    I think that's the whole point.

ReputationRep:
    The animation of torres's jersey burning into a blue chelsea kit they are showing on ESPN is hilarious :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I think that's the whole point.
    You've lost me.

ReputationRep:
    I cringe when team mates square off....

ReputationRep:
    hope your team loses, what the **** are your two players doing fighting like that, serious tension and issues in the camp.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.