Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bran Ivanovic has signed a new deal until 2016.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23tZswrEihU

Just bout the same team that played against Liverpool but David Luiz will start. Not sure if Bran will be rested or Bosingwa.
    Edit: Just read, he might be playing at left-back, CB or RB. Ancelotti hasn't mentioned where he'll play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23tZswrEihU

Just bout the same team that played against Liverpool but David Luiz will start. Not sure if Bran will be rested or Bosingwa.
    Edit: Just read, he might be playing at left-back, CB or RB. Ancelotti hasn't mentioned where he'll play.
    He'll be playing at CB. Bosingwa's suffered a slight knock, so Ivanovic will be RB and Luiz will take his place. Solid defense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    He'll be playing at CB. Bosingwa's suffered a slight knock, so Ivanovic will be RB and Luiz will take his place. Solid defense.
    Looks a solid back 4. Imo this should be our first choice back 4.

Or would anyone want Bosingwa, Paulo and Alex in there?

ReputationRep:
    Alex when fit forms a solid partnership with Terry. Prefer Ivanovic over Bosingwa at RB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Bran Ivanovic has signed a new deal until 2016.
    That's got to be good news, and with Alex returning we may have a shot at the FA Cup, and get to the CL semis if we avoid a bad draw...

ReputationRep:
    Haha loving the optimism

ReputationRep:
    How do I join this guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Haha loving the optimism
    We can do with all the optimism we can get atm xD. Ahh finally CL is back up from next week, now i don't have to go find streams on the net to watch, just switch on my TV, call the lads over and watch some great football.

Think Torres can rip Copenhagen apart? I know they drew to Barca 1-1, so not taking them lightly at all! even though they were the easiest team to draw in this round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdrog)
    How do I join this guys?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=548

ReputationRep:
    So Bruma's on loan at Leicester City, should be good for some games under his belt for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    What did your club do to Sturridge?

Since about age 18 he has consistently scored in the PL, why didn't you just play him instead of Anelka when he was blowing cold?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppasloth)
    What did your club do to Sturridge?

Since about age 18 he has consistently scored in the PL, why didn't you just play him instead of Anelka when he was blowing cold?
    Anelka's our top scorer. Can't really drop him... and sturridge was just unlucky with us, really. I do like him though, and hopefully he carries on doing well for bolton! making a massive case for himself, and should easily displace kalou - who we should probably sell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Anelka's our top scorer. Can't really drop him... and sturridge was just unlucky with us, really. I do like him though, and hopefully he carries on doing well for bolton! making a massive case for himself, and should easily displace kalou - who we should probably sell.
    True, and yeah kinda like Sturridge too. Oh and Yawn-er I have some news xD Galatasaray want to buy Kalou, some rumours going round.

3rd goal in 3 games for Daniel Sturridge, Im thinking if he scores 10 goals + by the end of the season it could give him that case to be in the team.

ReputationRep:
    Luiz to start tonight. And Drogba to be dropped? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    This game sucks. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    This game sucks. :erm:
    Not if you're a Fulham fan :teehee:

Dembele is giving Ivanovic a run for his money, quality player he is.

ReputationRep:
    This game has been pretty piss poor. Cech's distribution so far has also been pretty poor.

ReputationRep:
    Top quality half from David Luiz.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I gotta admit, David Luiz is pretty cool.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.