Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much would Bale cost lolz...

ReputationRep:
    Go for Charlie N'Zogbia!!1 He'd be a pretty handy signing, shouldn't cost too much.

Luiz was impressive, I've always rated him and tipped him to become one of the best defenders in the world. He was magical for Benfica last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Go for Charlie N'Zogbia!!1 He'd be a pretty handy signing, shouldn't cost too much.

Luiz was impressive, I've always rated him and tipped him to become one of the best defenders in the world. He was magical for Benfica last season.
    That's why we won't go for him

ReputationRep:
    Don't really rate him that much tbh. He's a good player, but doesn't really do it consistently for Wigan. Looks good on highlights because of his skills etc

Oh yeh, I remember you always used to rave about him.

Tbh I want Liverpool to sign N'Zogbia. He always does really well against us.

ReputationRep:
    What did you guise make of Ray Wilkins on Sky Sports last night in the AC Milan - Tottenham match? Spoke a lot of sense I thought. Obvs it's easy to his departure for your indifferent form but he eeemed to know his stuff.

(Original post by Singh_2)
    Oh yeh, I remember you always used to rave about him.

Tbh I want Liverpool to sign N'Zogbia. He always does really well against us.
    FM days. :daydreaming: Those were the days!

FM days. :daydreaming: Those were the days!
    So true. We doing one this summer? You got FM 2011?

Love this pic:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    So true. We doing one this summer? You got FM 2011?
    Yeah I've got FM11. Will probs do one this summer. Last time was fun even though it was buggy.

ReputationRep:
    Do one now :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Everton game? Should be a cracking game....

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...helsea-if-they

Ancelotti might leave us this season if we fail to qualify for the Champions League. Wow, never knew after the fantastic first season we had with him, we're at a point of not qualifying and loosing our manager. I don't really want to think about who could replace him D:

ReputationRep:
    On my the way to the game but all the tubes are down gotta get an hour long bus.might get the second half

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why David Luiz is ineligible to play in today's FA cup match ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he signed too late.

Lol at Malouda and his ring xD

ReputationRep:
    What's the game been like

ReputationRep:
    Jesus you have no luck :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i hate penalties

ReputationRep:
    LAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPAAARRRDDD Finally!

ReputationRep:
    FRANK!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    They didn't let me in

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.