Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why didnt John "leader of Men" Terry step up and take one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    But is Roman willing to fork out another 200m+ for a new squad of players?
    It wouldn't cost that much, it's mainly the squad players who need improvements. The only first team positions required are right back, right wing and possibly a Lampard replacement.

The understudies of dubious quality such as Ferreira, Mikel, Kalou etc aren't really up to scratch compared with who Arsenal, United, City or even Spurs can haul off the bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzup)
    why was drogba trying to be messy today with his 'dribbling' skills haha. pretty **** performance. malouda is past his age, needs to retire. mikel shouldnt have been played in first half.basically we are ****ed, unless torres improves and helps us win CL
    Torres is cup tied.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Torres can play in the CL.

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping that camp **** Terry would miss again, but hey you can't win 'em all :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    It wouldn't cost that much, it's mainly the squad players who need improvements. The only first team positions required are right back, right wing and possibly a Lampard replacement.

The understudies of dubious quality such as Ferreira, Mikel, Kalou etc aren't really up to scratch compared with who Arsenal, United, City or even Spurs can haul off the bench.
    That's where hutch wud have come in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Torres is cup tied.
    hes available for the remainder of the CL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    That's where hutch wud have come in
    Had to Wiki Hutchinson as I wasn't aware of him. Sad days tbh, hope the club look after him but it looks like they are supporting him pretty well tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    hes available for the remainder of the CL
    You sure? I read somewhere he was cup tied.

ReputationRep:
    Had to Wiki Hutchinson as I wasn't aware of him. Sad days tbh, hope the club look after him but it looks like they are supporting him pretty well tbf.
    He was better than jt. Such a clever player

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been answered... but why didn't the game go to a replay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    You sure? I read somewhere he was cup tied.
    Definitely not cup tied.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/20...orres-cup-tied

Doubt they would have bought him otherwise tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    Sorry if this has been answered... but why didn't the game go to a replay?
    It was a 4th round replay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    But is Roman willing to fork out another 200m+ for a new squad of players?
    He will, he's started by buying us Torres and Luiz.

Summer I can see a few people leaving. Our defence is sorted, midfield...sorted kinda, would love to see MacEacran groomed now and break in to this team like Wilshire. Upfront we need a right winger, we have Torres and Zhirkov to play striker and left wing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    He will, he's started by buying us Torres and Luiz.

Summer I can see a few people leaving. Our defence is sorted, midfield...sorted kinda, would love to see MacEacran groomed now and break in to this team like Wilshire. Upfront we need a right winger, we have Torres and Zhirkov to play striker and left wing.
    Too early to write off Malouda just yet, I'd still have him in the first team alongside Torres plus a new right winger.

ReputationRep:
    Too early to write off Malouda just yet, I'd still have him in the first team alongside Torres plus a new right winger.
    We have Malouda too yeah, but I think it's time we start giving Zhirkov sometime on that left wing? £18 million and he was the best left winger in the Russian League. He's played loads at left back only reason why. No harm in trying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    We have Malouda too yeah, but I think it's time we start giving Zhirkov sometime on that left wing? £18 million and he was the best left winger in the Russian League. He's played loads at left back only reason why. No harm in trying.
    True enough, he's the Russian Ronaldinho ffs :sogood:

Still rate Malouda though, despite a terrible five months of form.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, we're so ****. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not cup tied.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/20...orres-cup-tied

Doubt they would have bought him otherwise tbf.
    Torres was cup tied actually. If you had won the FA Cup this season he wouldn't have won a medal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRustaman)
    Torres was cup tied actually. If you had won the FA Cup this season he wouldn't have won a medal.
    Talking about Champions League.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.