Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangha236)
    I am not Mikel or Kalou's biggest fan but Mikel can still get better. I only look at Kalou as back up now. Chelsea should start playing 4-4-2 for the sake of Torres. They mas aswell play Boswinga as a right sided midfielder. Could work. I am actually looking forward to Benayoun coming back now.

Copenhagen have done well to get this far but we should really be winning comfortably tonight. 2-0 minimum, even if it is away soil.

Chelsea performances have not been the best recently but I believe we can still win the Champions league this year. I can see us at Wembley lifting the damn thing.
    They are a very good team. I think you'll struggle without the width, they go down the flanks quite a lot.

Ramires and Lucas play behind the 3 for Brazil in a 4-2-3-1. Ramires is very good and will have a similar impact at Chelsea as Lucas is having at Liverpool. Every team needs a player like that.

ReputationRep:
    Going to be a tough game. Don't know what will happen.. Would settle for a 1-1.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon a draw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Thought I might have had to change my prediction, a lot more open than I imagined.
    Chelsea look very dangerous..

ReputationRep:
    I think Kobenhavn understand that they have to win this game so they've maybe altered their style slightly. Seems like the occasion has got to them, a lot of misplaced passes.

ReputationRep:
    Probably stay one nill

ReputationRep:
    Torres would have put that in the back of the net a couple of seasons ago, just about confidence I think. Should come with time playing for us.

ReputationRep:
    Anelka did very well today, a couple of good clinical finishes. We'll go through now.

And I'm sure that the goal will come for Torres soon enough. Three games isn't that long.

ReputationRep:
    Great day for you lot with Spurs losing as well. Top 4 "by right" if you win your game in hand.

ReputationRep:
    Finally a win :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Anelka was brilliant. Someone must have told him off for his ****ty penalty against everton. Torres played well, unlucky to not score... combined well with Drogba at the end, i thought.

Ramires/Essien played well... not too sure about malouda. wouldnt mind dropping him and giving zhirkov a decent run in the team. Zhirkov. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Highlight of the match was seeing Pierre Bengtsson coming on. I managed him during the FM09 TSR network game at West Brom. I couldn't stop smiling, couldn't admit why to my cousin, he'd think I'm a weirdo.

Thought you were alright, did what you had to do, could have gone slightly wrong due to your recent form. Anelka was brilliant, Torres played well.

ReputationRep:
    JT tells the boys to "man up".

A professional bit of advice from a professional person :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    wouldnt mind dropping him and giving zhirkov a decent run in the team. Zhirkov. :coma:
    Same, Malouda hasn't been himself recently. Lost his form big time. Zhirkov always seems to impress when he starts.

Good game tonight though. Hoping for more goals during second leg.

I don't see Torres doing well until the last few games of the season. He will be great next season.

Thank you Blackpool.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on a victory :congrats:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Noooo...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...774962,00.html

ReputationRep:
    You play Blackpool without Adam and Campbell....

ReputationRep:
    Good. 2 Blackpool matchwinners out lol

Daniel Sturridge scored again! 4 goals in 4 games

ReputationRep:
    Future Golden Boot winner.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.