Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Finally started last night!!

Right I think this could be our best XI, but with Torres/Anelka.

Maybe Ivanovic at RB to make slightly more defensive when needed?
    wasn't his best game tbh, his mistake with the back heel almost drew them level in the first half. just need to start him for a few games in a row...

dno why we can't play 4-3-3 with that line up, let zhirkov play in his natural role. i'd like to see us try this one;

Cech
    Ivanovic Luiz Terry A.Cole
    Essien
    Ramires Lampard
    Anelka Torres Zhirkov

With Malouda, Kalou and Drogba as potential subs for the front three and Bosingwa for Ivanovic depending on the opposition's defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    wasn't his best game tbh, his mistake with the back heel almost drew them level in the first half. just need to start him for a few games in a row...

dno why we can't play 4-3-3 with that line up, let zhirkov play in his natural role. i'd like to see us try this one;

Cech
    Ivanovic Luiz Terry A.Cole
    Essien
    Ramires Lampard
    Anelka Torres Zhirkov

With Malouda, Kalou and Drogba as potential subs for the front three and Bosingwa for Ivanovic depending on the opposition's defence.
    Yeah, but he needs a few games as you said and yeah im liking this XI very attacking and defensive when needed. Manager 11 update is out this/next week im going to try this team xD

ReputationRep:
    Fernando Torres has managed only 1 shot on target in his first 4 PL games for Chelsea. **** me.

ReputationRep:
    Three less than Shevchenko in his first four PL games.

He'll be a different player next season though with a season off to recharge his batteries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Yeah, but he needs a few games as you said and yeah im liking this XI very attacking and defensive when needed. Manager 11 update is out this/next week im going to try this team xD
    out today

ReputationRep:
    out today
    Get in!! Downloading now even though im in class xD

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...815911,00.html

So....Summer purchase number 1.

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for the game then guys? Apparently Torres dropped to the bench, lets see he might score when the Copenhagen players are tired?

ReputationRep:
    Can't see Copenhagen doing anything at all tbf. Should be a walkover, hoping it's a half decent game/performance though.

ReputationRep:
    The Mikel is back.

ReputationRep:
    The Mikel is back.
    lol. He's fitted in well to this 4-4-2 imo. Zhirkov's been awesome :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Only just switched on. Copenhagen away kit is utterly delicious, hoping to find it at a reasonable price somewhere online :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Was an okay game. Shame no goals though.

Seriously though, this is our year. Bring on Barca next.

Edit:

@ Irush. Damng, the kid looks like Kaka too.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I can see, being a Chelsea fan these days seems to consist purely of watching Fernando Torres not score. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, I want Barca next round.

ReputationRep:
    I fell asleep during the latter stages of last night's game. Hardly a thriller. But at least we're through...

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, I want Barca next round.
    Ha, I was hoping for Barcelona in the final...after knocking out Real Madrid and Man U en route.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many minutes Torres has played now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangha236)
    Was an okay game. Shame no goals though.

Seriously though, this is our year. Bring on Barca next.

Edit:

@ Irush. Damng, the kid looks like Kaka too.
    lol he does xD

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle714542.html

Lads we have signed him for 6 million but he will only joiin us when hes 18 and thaats in Jan 2012.

Barca next round? XD Can Man United have them, they reaaalllyy want them :P

ReputationRep:
    Missed half of yesterday's game cos of footy, but saw that Copenhagen nearly scored off the post.

Brilliant news on the new lad coming to the Blues, hope he turns out to be the new star in the Premier League.

Ah, I just hope Fernando scores real soon, he's been getting closer to a goal with every game he plays. Fingers crossed that he scores it sooner rather than later :P

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.