Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...819687,00.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Ha, I was hoping for Barcelona in the final...after knocking out Real Madrid and Man U en route.
    well that is possible, we play united in the qf and the winner of real vs spurs in the semi.

ReputationRep:
    You play the winner of Inter-Schalke, decent draw imo

ReputationRep:
    Man United in the quarters? I'll take that. They haven't done well at Stamford Bridge in the last few years and a good result at home would set us up with a really good chance of going through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    You play the winner of Inter-Schalke, decent draw imo
    lol are you deluded? there is no way chelsea will knock out man united... infact I tip us to beat them in both legs.

I'm guessing you are a liverpool fan sorry about the europa league, only a guess - I could be wrong, chelsea would have better chance against anyone but man united/barca at this stage.

the second leg home advantage is too strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne101)
    lol are you deluded? there is no way chelsea will knock out man united... infact I tip us to beat them in both legs.

I'm guessing you are a liverpool fan sorry about the europa league, only a guess - I could be wrong, chelsea would have better chance against anyone but man united/barca at this stage.

Depends how your defence is lining up at that stage. I can see Chelsea beating you tbf.

ReputationRep:

He's an Arsenal fan, you tit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    He's an Arsenal fan, you tit.
    I did say it was only a guess, don't get emotional dear pool fan.

ReputationRep:
    I did say it was only a guess, don't get emotional dear pool fan.
    A guess based on what? He said something negative about Manchester United?

I'm not getting emotional. Because this is the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    A guess based on what? He said something negative about Manchester United?

I'm not getting emotional. Because this is the internet.
    So according to your logic, to qualify as a liverpool supporter you need to say something negative about Manchester United - OK, I thought that was only a myth but thanks for clearing that up.

my mistake.

ReputationRep:

I was clearly correcting the ending of the previous post, it's a 50-50 tie imo

ReputationRep:
    So according to your logic, to qualify as a liverpool supporter you need to say something negative about Manchester United - OK, I thought that was only a myth but thanks for clearing that up.

my mistake.
    Yes. That's exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

Helmet.

ReputationRep:

my mistake.
    LOL, so much fail in this post. You're the one that was clearly assuming that the Economist was a Liverpool supporter solely based on the fact that you thought he said something negative about United. Plank.

ReputationRep:
    intresting training prep

ReputationRep:
    Happy to play United, should be a couple of great games.

ReputationRep:
    Would have preferred the second leg at home

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, would of perferred to have second leg at home. Would be great if it was Real Madrid vs Chelsea in the final

ReputationRep:
    BBC Sport's David Dulin at the Liberty Stadium: "What a debut for Fabio Borini! The on-loan Chelsea striker has just bagged his second goal of the afternoon pouncing on a rebound from Lee Camp's save to put Swansea 3-1 up."
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Aww man. Can't believe Bolton could not keep 10 man United from scoring. I don't care about Arsenal. Chelsea will finish 4+ points ahead of them at the end of the season. But Berbatov 88th minute. Damn it.

Edit:

Really hope we piss over City tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangha236)
    Aww man. Can't believe Bolton could not keep 10 man United from scoring. I don't care about Arsenal. Chelsea will finish 4+ points ahead of them at the end of the season. But Berbatov 88th minute. Damn it.

Edit:

Really hope we piss over City tomorrow.
    Damn right. Provided we beat city, i reckon we'll finish above arsenal.
    I feel they're crumbling. Champions league, fa cup and league cup losses topped with an endless injury list. It's not looking good for them ATM. It's funny how we can go on a run winning 2 in 10 and still have a mathematical possibility of winning the league.
    I'd laugh if we finished above them. For the past 3 months they've been talking crap and if they get overtaken in the league by a team who dropped 23 points in 11 games, we've got to laugh. In fact it's pretty funny that a team who have dropped that amount of points is only 7 points behind second place with a game in hand.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.