(Original post by Colbert)
    And a title decider still to play against them :sogood:
    sogood indeed 11 points behind, good luck with that chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne101)
    sogood indeed 11 points behind, good luck with that chavs
    I don't support Chelsea. Well Deshied :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    What a disappointing result. And that looks like we're officially out of the title...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    You guys are in a much better position to win the title than Arsenal, IMO.
    We are?

ReputationRep:
    Bosingwa wasn't great at all. Drogba and Anelka were good, I liked it. Malouda poor. David Luiz as much as I like him, he had a poor ish game, Stoke were too physical for him. Its got to be Ivanovic or even Ferreira now to play at RB. I think Juventus or Milan will buy him with them being linked. I just want a top 4 finish confirmed and if we win the CL this season then Woohoo! but I just want top 4 and then we re build. Torres go home and sleep this summer, come back fresh! He looked sulky today

ReputationRep:
    for **** sake chelski. i m so pissed off. no title for us now. please torres score..we need to win CL

ReputationRep:
    The title was as unlikely a few months ago as it is today.

ReputationRep:
    Torres has actually been playing really well imo, after his first few games. Seems to be lacking confidence to go in front of goal and just say "give me the ball and i'll put it in the net" but that'll come.

Pity the pitch was useless.

ReputationRep:
    Another 30 mins clocked up by Torres :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think the main priority for Chelsea now is to try and steal 2nd spot from Arsenal, which seems likely and to get as far as possible in the Champions League.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    I think the main priority for Chelsea now is to try and steal 2nd spot from Arsenal, which seems likely and to get as far as possible in the Champions League.
    defo, arsenal run in ain't easy. they've got to go to stoke and spurs, as well as entertain liverpool and united.
    our most difficult fixtures are united away and everton away (bogey team). i reckon we can handle spurs at the bridge.
    Arsenal are a crash that hasn't happened (especially in defence)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    We are?
    You are.

A slightly redundant point after yesterday's results, as Man U now have it secured, but I reckon you'll pip Arsenal to 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    So lads, tonight's the big game, what's the feeling at the camp here? :P

Slightly confident since its at the Bridge. Ill be happy with 1-0 lol. I hear Torres starts? Would rather have Drogba but meh

ReputationRep:
    I'll say 1-1. Then a team to win 2-1 or 1-0 in the second leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I hear Torres starts? Would rather have Drogba but meh
    Vidic would prefer it to be Drogba too :top:

ReputationRep:
    Match thread for tonight's game - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1595412

ReputationRep:
    I want Torres to score today SO badly.....

ReputationRep:
    ah well whaddya gonna do

ReputationRep:
    Complete bullish*t

Shocking referee decisions

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit sorry for Torres tbh

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.