Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...io-Aguero.html

The President has said even though they look like being front runners they aren't going to sign him and who ever buys him cannot sell them to Real.

Edit: Check the 2nd link I posted above, he said it there.
    You really think a Liverpool fan is going to check that link :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...io-Aguero.html

The President has said even though they look like being front runners they aren't going to sign him and who ever buys him cannot sell them to Real.

Edit: Check the 2nd link I posted above, he said it there.
    I'll have to take your word for it.

As far as i'm aware, REal Madrid can buy him but they have to activate the buyout clause through the player himself, so have to pay the taxes. Any other team can just meet the buyout clause, without taxes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really want a new striker, we have Daniel Sturridge coming back from loan, give him a chance.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he's what we need - would much prefer we spent the money on Neymar + a creative midfielder. However that said, I've liked him for a while and wouldn't say no. £40m is a bit steep though.

If 2/3 of Kalou Anelka Malouda Drogba go - I can see the reasons for getting involved there but otherwise I guess Sturridge has shown he can compete in the PL very effectively and gives a different option due to the left foot.

Oh and has anyone seen this: Carlo Goes Clubbing.
    fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    You really think a Liverpool fan is going to check that link :lolwut:
    worth a try xp

Danny Strurridge should play I agree, but Kalou might leave and Drogba is being heavily linked with Galatasary, I dont want Drogs to leave but IFIF one of the 2 leave then Aguero would be a good buy.

Anelka might leave too, I don't want this to happen, but one of the Kalou, Anelka will leave this summer.

ReputationRep:
    So....Michael Mancienne has left Chelsea for Hamburg....Why is Frank Arnesan stealing all the kids from the reserves? He wants McEacran, Van Aanholt and Bruma.

ReputationRep:
    Mancienne is 23 now, he's not good enough for Chelsea.

I thought Rajkovic was meant to be the next best thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    So....Michael Mancienne has left Chelsea for Hamburg....Why is Frank Arnesan stealing all the kids from the reserves? He wants McEacran, Van Aanholt and Bruma.
    3m for him is a decent amount of money, he was never going to make it at Chelsea, - he looked out of his depth whilst playing CB for Wolves at times!

There are rumours flying all over the shop regarding Lukaku at the moment, especially one from the Guardian saying that he'll probably decide his future within the forthcoming week.

Neymar trail seems to be hot and cold with some saying he will move (one agent) and another saying he won't leave Santos this summer..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    3m for him is a decent amount of money, he was never going to make it at Chelsea, - he looked out of his depth whilst playing CB for Wolves at times!

There are rumours flying all over the shop regarding Lukaku at the moment, especially one from the Guardian saying that he'll probably decide his future within the forthcoming week.

Neymar trail seems to be hot and cold with some saying he will move (one agent) and another saying he won't leave Santos this summer..
    Not seen the Lakaku ones But he will probably decide this week, but tbh it's going to be either Aguero/Lakaku or Neymar. I think Neymar is the one to come out of the 3. Reading more of the hot stuff for Neymar, this morning they say he's in London for talks according to his agent. So who know's Neymar in a few days?

Edit: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle743318.html

Jimi your right here it is, apparently he'll decide by Monday and it will be Arsenal/Chelsea or United? - Likely to be Chelsea. Would love Neymar though tbh. If we get both then I don't mind xD, but that would mean, someone's leaving from our quartet of strikers cause Danny Sturridge is back, the news is Anelka is leaving and Drogba is staying. Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Kalou and Neymar/Lakaku I think.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...#ixzz1NwhRNsOn

I know about the site....but Neymar would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Villas Boas the new Chelsea Manager

ReputationRep:
    Highly doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    If I read everything I believed on Twitter...

It's possible, but I don't think it's going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Highly doubt it.
    Yeah he alraedy said he wants to stay at porto.

ReputationRep:
    He's at Porto because it's been a club that he's always wanted to manage. He's still in his early 30's so he's still a pretty young manager. He's won the Europa cup and he's got a great team behind him. I think it would be best for Boas to stay at Porto because he can get more experience by doing so. His achievements are applaudable, but from Porto to Chelsea.. It's a big jump and unless your Jose Mourinho, success isn't always guarenteed.

ReputationRep:
    So are we likely to be going for both Lukaku AND Neymar?

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer that we give Sturridge more games next season and just sign one of the two. We need more creativity and more width in the side, would rather see us sign a couple wingers and a playmaker.

ReputationRep:
    Gervinho said he's going to announce which club he'll be with in the next week with strong premier league interest, although it looks like Arsenal/Spurs/City. I'd like to go for Sanchez though, sorts out the right winger problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I would prefer that we give Sturridge more games next season and just sign one of the two. We need more creativity and more width in the side, would rather see us sign a couple wingers and a playmaker.
    Agreed.

Rather have Neymar, dunno why I just do.

Why don't we just play Zhirkov at Left wing and give him a good few games. Wasn't he suppose to be the next big thing?

Neymar
    Right Winger
    Creative Midfielder

And if you want to stretch it. Bosingwa out and a new Right back?

ReputationRep:
    I would say a forward, winger, creative midfielder, right back and a new back up GK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Agreed.

Rather have Neymar, dunno why I just do.

Why don't we just play Zhirkov at Left wing and give him a good few games. Wasn't he suppose to be the next big thing?

Neymar
    Right Winger
    Creative Midfielder

And if you want to stretch it. Bosingwa out and a new Right back?
    Yeah Boswinga was said to be out and replaced by a Dutch right back whom I believe was called Van Der Wiel or something, aged 23.

New creative midfielder, if I was Chelsea, I'd go for Mario Gotze of Dortmund, he's still a very young lad and has got heap loads of talent, only thing is that he'd need constant games. Either that or we could use McEachran a lot more.

Not sure about Right winger though.. Pretty sure Neymar can play in that position aswell.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.