Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Yeah Boswinga was said to be out and replaced by a Dutch right back whom I believe was called Van Der Wiel or something, aged 23.

New creative midfielder, if I was Chelsea, I'd go for Micheal Gotze of Dortmund, he's still a very young lad and has got heap loads of talent, only thing is that he'd need constant games. Either that or we could use McEachran a lot more.

Not sure about Right winger though.. Pretty sure Neymar can play in that position aswell.
    Mario

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Mario
    Cheers mate, thought I got his name wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Yeah Boswinga was said to be out and replaced by a Dutch right back whom I believe was called Van Der Wiel or something, aged 23.

New creative midfielder, if I was Chelsea, I'd go for Mario Gotze of Dortmund, he's still a very young lad and has got heap loads of talent, only thing is that he'd need constant games. Either that or we could use McEachran a lot more.

Not sure about Right winger though.. Pretty sure Neymar can play in that position aswell.
    Oh yeah, I know Gregory Van der Wiel of Ajax is the number one target apparently.

I think McEachran will be used a lot more next season, that's what is being said and this season was his introduction season, but everyone see's his potential to start more games next season for Chelsea.

I would be happy with just Neymar and Van Der Wiel tbh. Sturridge and McEacran are almost like new signings.

Another question, with regards to potential transfer - What are your guys starting XI.

Cech
    VDW/Ivan - JT - Luiz - Cole

Essien/Mikel

Ramires Lampard

Neymar Drogba Zhirkov

Another one would be - Torres switch with Drogba and Sturridge come in for Zhirkov or Neymar.

ReputationRep:
    guss hiddink apparantly wants to open negotiations with chelsea next week after turkey's game with belguim, hope he comes back he was a legend the last time he was here

ReputationRep:
    I dont think Hiddink is a long term solution, but we never keep managers for more than a couple years so maybe it will work.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-Chelsea.html

I know it's the sun, but sounds promising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Oh yeah, I know Gregory Van der Wiel of Ajax is the number one target apparently.

I think McEachran will be used a lot more next season, that's what is being said and this season was his introduction season, but everyone see's his potential to start more games next season for Chelsea.

I would be happy with just Neymar and Van Der Wiel tbh. Sturridge and McEacran are almost like new signings.

Another question, with regards to potential transfer - What are your guys starting XI.

Cech
    VDW/Ivan - JT - Luiz - Cole

Essien/Mikel

Ramires Lampard

Neymar Drogba Zhirkov

Another one would be - Torres switch with Drogba and Sturridge come in for Zhirkov or Neymar.
    Cech
    Ivan - Alex - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran - Lampard

Neymar - Torres - Kalou

I'm not really too sure about VDW.. I think Ivanovic does a pretty good job as RB, but I guess he would rather play central defense. We have a lot of central defense options, especially with Alex and Luiz, both are brilliant players.

I'd probably switch McEachran with Essien, but Essien don't seem like the same player than before and Mikel's playing pretty well. Oh and I'd might swap Torres with Drogba and Sturridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Cech
    Ivan - Alex - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran - Lampard

Neymar - Torres - Kalou

I'm not really too sure about VDW.. I think Ivanovic does a pretty good job as RB, but I guess he would rather play central defense. We have a lot of central defense options, especially with Alex and Luiz, both are brilliant players.

I'd probably switch McEachran with Essien, but Essien don't seem like the same player than before and Mikel's playing pretty well. Oh and I'd might swap Torres with Drogba and Sturridge
    Lol mate theres 12 players on your team :P 4-1-3-3? :P

ReputationRep:
    Any chelsea fans think Lampard should be dropped?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Lol mate theres 12 players on your team :P 4-1-3-3? :P
    Ah lol, knew something was wrong
    In that case.. I'd probably drop McEachran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Any chelsea fans think Lampard should be dropped?
    Still scoring goals for us, probably not as fast as he was 4 years ago, but still a decent player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Still scoring goals for us, probably not as fat as he was 4 years ago, but still a decent player.
    Fixed. :ahee:

Lampard's alright tbf - it's Essien's & Mikel's form that needs sorting out.

I didn't realise Malouda was 31 this month. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Fixed. :ahee:

Lampard's alright tbf - it's Essien's & Mikel's form that needs sorting out.

I didn't realise Malouda was 31 this month. :lolwut:
    Malouda, Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Anelka, Cech next year. Quite a few over 30's in the Chelsea squad..

If Guus does sign, hopefully he can bring over some Russian or Turkish talent

ReputationRep:
    One player I'd love to see in the Premier League is Alan Dzagoev.

ReputationRep:
    We made a bid for Javier Pastore but was turned down, Palermo want £44m! A very promising talent, but that seems too much for him. Maybe we could compromise with a slightly lower price (~25-30m). Do u guys rate him or not?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like lukaku will be at the bride next season. A promising youngster of the Drogba mold , very powerful , athletic and hes just turned 18 so definitely one for the future , however I wouldn't be surprised if he settled down quickly and made a decent impact in his opening appearance's from the bench.
    We've been linked with a lot of strikers lately e.g neymar , lukaku however the main area that needs re building is the midfield particularly a creative deep lying playmaker like modric and 2 excellent wingers with lighting speed and great delivery.
    Torres will spearhead the attack next season so why not sign someone that can actually provide him with the service he needs. Perhaps neymar can play out wide as an inside forward but its pivotal that we have out an out wingers.

Possible team : chech

Ivanovich Alex terry cole

Luiz

modric essien/lampard/ramires

sturridge torress(lukaku) neymar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc18)
    Looks like lukaku will be at the bride next season. A promising youngster of the Drogba mold , very powerful , athletic and hes just turned 18 so definitely one for the future , however I wouldn't be surprised if he settled down quickly and made a decent impact in his opening appearance's from the bench.
    We've been linked with a lot of strikers lately e.g neymar , lukaku however the main area that needs re building is the midfield particularly a creative deep lying playmaker like modric and 2 excellent wingers with lighting speed and great delivery.
    Torres will spearhead the attack next season so why not sign someone that can actually provide him with the service he needs. Perhaps neymar can play out wide as an inside forward but its pivotal that we have out an out wingers.

Possible team : chech

Ivanovich Alex terry cole

Luiz

modric essien/lampard/ramires

sturridge torress(lukaku) neymar

You think you'll sign another right back or will Ivanovic comfortably hold that position throughout next season?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to see us sign another more attacking right back, competition for Ivanovic.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...a-from-chelsea

Right, Frank Arsensan is stealing all the reserve team...

ReputationRep:
    Not like you were ever going to use them, RA was always going to buy expensive replacements. Has any youth player actually come through in recent years?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.