Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    How many goals do that front three have in them though?

I am not bothered what our starting 11 is for next season, how many times will you actually see them all line up together? We need more rotation.
    Not too sure about Zhirkov, but he can strike a ball pretty well when he gets the chance. Sturridge and Torres are clinical finishers so when given the chance, they'll score a few.

I think AVB will only rotate the system if it's not working, so prehaps replacing one of the wingers with Kalou or Drogba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reck)
    Dream (realistic) Formation chaps?

---------Falcao------------

Hulk ----------Alexis Sanchez

----------Pastore--------------

--------------Modric------------

----------Essien----------------

Ashley--Terry--Otamendi--Luiz

(that's a 4-3-3 with Hulk and Alexis Sanchez on the wings, Pastore Attacking Midfield, Modric deeper, Essien in front of the back line.)
    Team would be absolutely destroyed tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Read today that Paul Clements was sacked by AVB, but Emenalo stayed. I think AVB will replace him with one of his own assistant first team coaches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...nt-leaves.html

ReputationRep:
    Comedy gold:

http://hasandrevillasboasbeensackedyet.com/

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahhahhaha

hahaha,

ha,

so original

ReputationRep:
    http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...383341,00.html

Di Matteo is the new Assistant Manager!

ReputationRep:
    Boss appointment that

ReputationRep:
    Villas-Boas' staff: Roberto Di Matteo, Steve Holland (assistant first team coaches), Jose Maria Rocha (fitness), Daniel Sousa (scout).

ReputationRep:
    Needs more Steve Clarke.

ReputationRep:
    Please re-hire Ray Wilkins to get him off Sky :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I like Wilkins on Sky. Not as colour commentator though

ReputationRep:
    He's ****ing terrible

ReputationRep:
    Next you'll be telling me you literally hate Jamie Redknapp :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I love his Thomas Cook adverts :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    So I was just watching the hour-long press conference... I wasn't too big on Villas-Boas before, but he's a brilliant talker. Seems like the type that could motivate the team to do well.

One thing I liked was how our transfer activity is supposed to have stopped for now - although apparently we've signed another youngster, I'm guessing this is just one for the future- and he'll carefully consider the entire team during pre-season or the next few training sessions before deciding who he'll get rid of and who he'll buy.

HE HAS TO REALISE THAT WE NEED WINGERS.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people have opinions on first team coaches and the like? Surely all their work is done outside of the public eye..

ReputationRep:
    http://thechels.net/2011/06/blues-si...ungster-etock/

One for the future perhaps, obviously a lot of comparisons being drawn between him and Eto'o, think he turns 18 over the next week or so.

In other news, Bruma has wrapped up his move to HSV it seems which I think is unfortunate as he was a talent with photos of him at their training camp?

I've been out of the loop for a while, but am very happy about AVB's appointment given his press conferences and his previous time at Chelsea, despite being young I've got a lot of confidence in him, especially appointing Di Matteo, a Chelsea legend as the first team coach.... looks as if he's trying to get some sort of community and respect installed between the team and the coaching staff. Apparently Sky Italia are reporting that Di Matteo has hinted at Zola becoming the DoF which would be even better news!

As for other transfers, I think the Neymar one will be dragged out extensively and I reckon he'll join R.Madrid, Sanchez I can't see coming here nor Aguero. Apparently it's us that have put in an astronomical bid for Pastore which perhaps means the Modric hype is cooling? Although this could also be the arse of Palermo chairman attempting to create a bidding war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    a Chelsea legend as the first team coach.... looks as if he's trying to get some sort of community and respect installed between the team and the coaching staff.
    Ah this makes more sense. I thought people were judging him based on his abilities as a first team coach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    So I was just watching the hour-long press conference... I wasn't too big on Villas-Boas before, but he's a brilliant talker. Seems like the type that could motivate the team to do well.

One thing I liked was how our transfer activity is supposed to have stopped for now - although apparently we've signed another youngster, I'm guessing this is just one for the future- and he'll carefully consider the entire team during pre-season or the next few training sessions before deciding who he'll get rid of and who he'll buy.

HE HAS TO REALISE THAT WE NEED WINGERS.
    He'll realise :P, I hope he uses Josh and Danny Sturridge next season. Integrate them in the team. Josh could be the creative one we need, there's even Kakuta!

Lol so who do you guys think will be leaving if he decides to part with anyone. My bet's on Malouda maybe and Anelka? Then he might bring in Falcao? Or Sturridge? No one else I can really see leaving tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    He'll realise :P, I hope he uses Josh and Danny Sturridge next season. Integrate them in the team. Josh could be the creative one we need, there's even Kakuta!

Lol so who do you guys think will be leaving if he decides to part with anyone. My bet's on Malouda maybe and Anelka? Then he might bring in Falcao? Or Sturridge? No one else I can really see leaving tbh.
    Yeah I would like to see AVB using more of the young players rather than relying on the older players like Ancoletti did. Malouda and Anelka are probably going to be the players to leave and I reckon atleast one winger will come into the squad. I would like to see Hulk on the left and Sturridge on the right with Torres central.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.