Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea all the way. If we had a better owner than Rowan who wouldn't keep firing players we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniyal Jangda)
    Chelsea all the way. If we had a better owner than Rowan who wouldn't keep firing players we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!
    He doesn't fire players :facepalm2:
    His name isn't Rowan :facepalm2:
    Roman created modern Chelsea, without him they would be nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniyal Jangda)
    Retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Yeah I would like to see AVB using more of the young players rather than relying on the older players like Ancoletti did. Malouda and Anelka are probably going to be the players to leave and I reckon atleast one winger will come into the squad. I would like to see Hulk on the left and Sturridge on the right with Torres central.
    Yeah that'll do good. We have Lamps who can do brilliant in the center even though he's over 30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    He doesn't fire players :facepalm2:
    His name isn't Rowan :facepalm2:
    Roman created modern Chelsea, without him they would be nothing.
    Oh my bad i meant managers :P

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11668_7013209,00.html

Erm.....?

ReputationRep:
    I hope this don't mean that David Luiz is going, but I think there are bigger problems than our defence..

ReputationRep:
    Could mean Luiz being shifted into the midfield, from what i've seen he has all the attributes to play there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Could mean Luiz being shifted into the midfield, from what i've seen he has all the attributes to play there.
    He can play DM. Which wouldn't be half bad tbh!

ReputationRep:
    defense is the last place we need players. ergh. We've already got Alex vying for a position as well as Ivanovic and Luiz. These must be vague, baseless rumours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    defense is the last place we need players. ergh. We've already got Alex vying for a position as well as Ivanovic and Luiz. These must be vague, baseless rumours.
    When I found the link on Sky, I went to the usual sites to double check, because when it's on multiple sites, something's up, but nothing any where else. Only this morning have we been linked with Scott Dann and it says nothing about David Luiz, so I think it's just baseless rumours, we're all set at the back!

ReputationRep:
    I hope Boas isn't seriously considering selling David Luiz to Barcelona.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    I hope Boas isn't seriously considering selling David Luiz to Barcelona.
    I doubt it really, he's just come in the Jan window and with Ivanovic playing at RB maybe he wants another CB cause if Iva is playing at RB then we have 3 CB's tbh. Maybe he wants 4 CB's and Ivanovic is the mian RB who can cover for the CBs in any crisis? Only Sky has been talking about Luiz with the other sites just saying that we want Scott Dann/Cahill with no mention of offloading Luiz. So I doubt there's truth there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I doubt it really, he's just come in the Jan window and with Ivanovic playing at RB maybe he wants another CB cause if Iva is playing at RB then we have 3 CB's tbh. Maybe he wants 4 CB's and Ivanovic is the mian RB who can cover for the CBs in any crisis? Only Sky has been talking about Luiz with the other sites just saying that we want Scott Dann/Cahill with no mention of offloading Luiz. So I doubt there's truth there.
    Left back however there's quite a few rumours flying around Fabio Contrao and Ashley Cole. I wouldn't necessarily mind having Contrao playing for us. I've seen him play for Benfica and Portugal and I think he's a fantastic left back.

ReputationRep:
    Coentrao is exactly the same player as Zhirkov though, so unless Zhirkov is sold then it's not a very useful transfer. Unless we play him primarily as a winger (and replaces Malouda)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Coentrao is exactly the same player as Zhirkov though, so unless Zhirkov is sold then it's not a very useful transfer. Unless we play him primarily as a winger (and replaces Malouda)
    That's true and he's not a real left back, he's been converted there just like Zhirkov. Lol we might as well take him off Benfica not that we've taking all their other players :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit disappointed with Zhirkov, we paid around 18m for him and he hasn't really lived up to the expectations.. But I still think he's a quality player and all that he needs is more playing time. Malouda's probably better than Zhirkov, but his goal against Spartak that he scored for us was.. :coma:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EyBwyuX2s

I'm pretty sure he's got the ability to do well, but he just needs more chances. I guess AVB will know the players that have been excelling in the Portuguese league and bring them over if he can/needs to.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...sbeeck-chelsea

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...re-villas-boas

Any links? Anelka out, Lakaku in?

Oh and Torres has a personal trainer now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...sbeeck-chelsea

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...re-villas-boas

Any links? Anelka out, Lakaku in?

Oh and Torres has a personal trainer now
    Goal.com again :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Goal.com again :facepalm:
    Don't worry I hate this site more than anyone can imagine...I'm just speculating till pre season and actual transfers come in. Lol am I not even allowed that even if it's from Goal.com

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.