Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...cle755180.html

Jack Cork seems set to join Southampton

ReputationRep:
    Are there any rumours about Lampard leaving Chelsea and heading for Madrid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniyal Jangda)
    Are there any rumours about Lampard leaving Chelsea and heading for Madrid?
    No there are not.

ReputationRep:
    Coentrao signs for R. Madrid - that'll silence the Ashley Cole talk..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Coentrao signs for R. Madrid - that'll silence the Ashley Cole talk..
    Good player but £27m is far too much.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11668_7022233,00.html

So Modric again?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a great signing, they'll probably let him go for £30m. But we still need a right winger, hope they're looking into that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I think it's a great signing, they'll probably let him go for £30m. But we still need a right winger, hope they're looking into that...
    It is and yeah we need a right winger. AVB looks at the squad for the first time today, so expect the rumours of potential departures and arrivals to intensify now. Falcao came out and said he's got a dream club in England that he wants to join this summer. I think if any our strikers leave Falcao will come EVEN though Hulk is the better option, but I wouldn't mind Falcao because AVB knows him and could make a hit here with Torres/Drogba.

ReputationRep:
    Sky Sports News have just announced we've officially enquired about the availability of Nasri

ReputationRep:
    Sky Sports News have just announced we've officially enquired about the availability of Nasri
    You can **** off.

ReputationRep:
    I ****ing wish lol.

ReputationRep:
    Rumours spreading around that Man City are pretty much the strong contenders for Nasri.. But like Iso, I wish aswell

ReputationRep:
    A lot of talk on Twitter about Essien having done his knee ligaments again... for gods sake.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of talk on Twitter about Essien having done his knee ligaments again... for gods sake.
    Yeah he has, it was confirmed on Chelsea TV.

I think I read somewhere that Emenalo is being given another promotion and will become the new Director of Football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Yeah he has, it was confirmed on Chelsea TV.

I think I read somewhere that Emenalo is being given another promotion and will become the new Director of Football.
    He's now 'Technical Director'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    He's now 'Technical Director'.
    Cheers for clarifying mate

ReputationRep:
    Terrible news for you if it's true. Essien is a great player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Terrible news for you if it's true. Essien is a great player.
    It is, he's out. Not sure for how long though, we'll find out in a few days. Maann hope it's a minor problem ><. IF he is out then we might be going for 2 midfielders? or just use Josh McEacran as a regular.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Josh will get a bigger role, but if he is out for the season or half a season I wouldn't be surprised to see us go for another midfielder.

Some random chat about us wanting Di Maria and Pepe from RMadrid, although that said these football gossip column writers may as well link all the top clubs with good players. Di Maria would be a fantastic buy though.. but hardly going to happen given the fact he's only been at Madrid a year.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Josh will get a bigger role, but if he is out for the season or half a season I wouldn't be surprised to see us go for another midfielder.

Some random chat about us wanting Di Maria and Pepe from RMadrid, although that said these football gossip column writers may as well link all the top clubs with good players. Di Maria would be a fantastic buy though.. but hardly going to happen given the fact he's only been at Madrid a year.
    We've been linked with Pepe for quite a while now though.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.