Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hopefully Drogba is ok

ReputationRep:
    Hope the drogs is alright. he looked like he was moving while they were carrying him away.

Torres was subbed off when the creativity was just starting to flow... but lukaku and mata :coma:

Lukaku looks quality really. And mata :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Quite a flattering scoreline for you tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I think with Torres will be good a good supply of balls in now that Mata is in. Sturridge to come back next game aswell, things should be pretty interesting

Can't wait for our next game against Sunderland.

ReputationRep:
    Still think 3-1 flattered us. Mata looks a real player though. The cross for Torres and the pass for Ramires :coma:

Lukaku has potential but he's still very raw at the minute.

Until Mata came on, we just had no creativity from central areas. Cole and Bosingwa were a threat in the first half, and Drogba created a few openings, but apart from that we still lacked ideas.

Mata is such an exciting prospect though, so excited about him!

ReputationRep:
    Come on blues!

Can someone tell me who was on the Chelsea scoresheet
    I want to hear Torres name :angry:

(Original post by The Polar Dude)
    Come on blues!

Can someone tell me who was on the Chelsea scoresheet
    I want to hear Torres name :angry:
    Torres hat-trick.

(Original post by Hemzo)
    I think with Torres will be good a good supply of balls in now that Mata is in. Sturridge to come back next game aswell, things should be pretty interesting

Can't wait for our next game against Sunderland.
    I wish I could still manage this much optimism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Torres hat-trick.

U serious?!!!!'

:woohoo: :woohoo:
    Lol I was getting to rant :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Torres hat-trick.

He's getting nowhere near the right positions. Hmm. I think he just needs to stay up by the defenders some more maybe? I don't know what's wrong with him...

ReputationRep:
    Mata :awesome:

Drogba :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Torres hat-trick.

:sad: you got me excited for nothing
    Ahhhh torres, make some movements

(Original post by Yawn-er)
    He's getting nowhere near the right positions. Hmm. I think he just needs to stay up by the defenders some more maybe? I don't know what's wrong with him...
    It's just the same problems as last year; square peg, round hole. The formation needs more tinkering, and probably with Mata we can do that. I don't really see why we're still trying to put three across the middle. Unless we actually have Essien, it's pretty pointless since Essien would do what it takes Ramires and Mikel to do.

ReputationRep:
    It's just the same problems as last year; square peg, round hole. The formation needs more tinkering, and probably with Mata we can do that. I don't really see why we're still trying to put three across the middle. Unless we actually have Essien, it's pretty pointless since Essien would do what it takes Ramires and Mikel to do.
    You know why this is ****ing beautiful, last season you were going on about how no City players could get into the Chelsea team. Then you won **** all and finished with as many point as us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warwickorbristol)
    You know why this is ****ing beautiful, last season you were going on about how no City players could get into the Chelsea team. Then you won **** all and finished with as many point as us.
    what does that have to do with anything? If City go about buying every quality player in the world, then obviously one or two of them will be good enough for our squad...

Man, are you going to end up being one of those annoying fans that cant help but rant about their team unnecessarily and completely out of the blue?

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/20427...nsfers-and.htm
    wtf are we getting rid of sturridge? we really need to stop wasting money on buying players and should rather focus on developing our own young ones. their potential is amazing. ah impatient abramovic!!!

ReputationRep:
    You really need to stop coming on here and saying random things about Man City seriously...

I had to go the minute Mata came on ><

I'm pretty annoyed that McEachran isn't getting even 20 mins cameo's ><, should have brought him on for Mikel imo, Lampard drops deep and let him and Ramires control the midfield. With this Drogba injury, he's out for at least a couple weeks ><, which means Torres, Lukaku, even Sturridge can play down the centre now.

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Is there a reason Benayoun doesn't play? Is it just Lampard bias? He is (well, was) one of the most creative players in the PL...
    He's got to be part of some deal either for Modric or someone else cause AVB used him a lot in pre season and liked him, to be left out. Besides, he sounds pissed off on twitter :P

Perhaps saying something even remotely relevant to the current topic of conversation is a little too much for some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    what does that have to do with anything? If City go about buying every quality player in the world, then obviously one or two of them will be good enough for our squad...

Man, are you going to end up being one of those annoying fans that cant help but rant about their team unnecessarily and completely out of the blue?
    Ha I imagine I am one of those annoying fans but honestly I don't care, I talk about what I know which is a lot more than can be said for the majority of the forum.

I just wanted to remind Jonah about how wrong he/she was.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently McEachran asked for a loan move, but was denied... wouldn't be a bad idea tbh.

Ha I imagine I am one of those annoying fans but honestly I don't care, I talk about what I know which is a lot more than can be said for the majority of the forum.

I just wanted to remind Jonah about how wrong he/she was.
    What I said earlier does not contradict what I said before. :curious:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.