Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

(Original post by Skadoosh)
    Actually, I heard from a reliable source that Ancelotti's only after Charlie MacDonald. You know, as a replacement for Drogba.
    STAY AWAY. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening with Sam hutchinson at the moment. He went to my school and was suppossed to be extremely promising for Chelsea, but has had this long term knee injury, whihc was suppossed to have been fixed.

There is no info on the internet regarding him, so was wondering if any die hard Chelsea fans knew the story. Is he a good player?

ReputationRep:
    "Strictly Chelsea fans" = 1 view, before I clicked. Teehee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam188)
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening with Sam hutchinson at the moment. He went to my school and was suppossed to be extremely promising for Chelsea, but has had this long term knee injury, whihc was suppossed to have been fixed.

There is no info on the internet regarding him, so was wondering if any die hard Chelsea fans knew the story. Is he a good player?
    He's been injured for a couple months now after his man of the match performance against QPR in the Carling Cup. Got called up to the England u21's after, but had to withdraw through injury and I think it's that one he's still got. Injuries could really mean Sam doesn't make it into the first team (Mourinho predicted he would be I think). Was taken on the pre-season tour to America and played quite a few minutes mainly at left back, although his best position is centre back.

ReputationRep:
    thought he was naturally a right back

ReputationRep:
    O 'elo. Citeh wanna 8m for Sturridge now.

Yeah, he's worth it because errr how many minutes did he play in his last few months at City? If he stayed at City he probably would have played less time than at Chelsea, even now.

ReputationRep:
    we're interested in Croatian defender Dejan Lovren according to skysports.

is he a centre back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    we're interested in Croatian defender Dejan Lovren according to skysports.

is he a centre back?
    Dunno, although I don't see why we need a new defender in unless Riccy's leaving any time soon. Our younger options are good as well.

ReputationRep:
    Roman has sent bodyguards for the Chelsea players :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    I say call off the tournament. It's for the best.

ReputationRep:
    true as the ACON is starting to get really annoying every two years. it could be dangerous this time so i would like to see the lads back

ReputationRep:
    ACN will be the end of your title challenge :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    ACN will be the end of your title challenge :teehee:
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    I say call off the tournament. It's for the best.
    same :yy:

ReputationRep:
    ACN will be the end of your title challenge
    They said that in 2008 when Grant was in charge and we came through just fine.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?
    They were completely and utterly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    same
    Is it me or do the organisers really don't know which countries to avoid? South Africa for the World Cup that has so much civil unrest and dangerous crimes that it overshadows Basra for being more violent. Now, with the African Cup of Nations, we have this with Angola.

ReputationRep:
    Roman has sent bodyguards for the Chelsea players
    Russia's finest, of course. The KGB! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    They were completely and utterly wrong.
    Tbf there's still time for that to change since the tournament hasn't even started yet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.