Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Ancelotti bought Piazon, Essien/Mikel should stay to add depth and nobody is as good as essien on our team when he's fit to play. I think Piazon might need to be loaned out to Blackburn/bolton because I don't see him making the bench unless we sell drogba and malouda/anelka. Kakuta may be in the first team to replace malouda and play with Mata/sturridge and torres. I think this is it for Drogba, he's gonna be on the bench from now on like klose is for bayern cos of Gomez and muller and he won't take a liking to that. It's bye bye to the untouchables. I think Chelsea are close to the transition phase in terms of players, we're closer than liverpool, but not as far ahead as man united. City are like real madrid so they buy a new team every few seasons so they're always in transition.
    Yeah I meant ACON :P not actually leaving the club xD. Imo, Anelka will leave on a free end of season, so will Kalou. That mean's we're in need of a right winger of some sort next season just one though. Piazon is a talent and if he went to Bolton, I think Coyle could really do something with him. I just want the damn game against Sunderland now! Mata to start with Torres and see how they shine! Drogba will sign an extension soon and for another year or so and kinda help Lukaku and the other youngsters and slowly be fazed out when we've got a strike force to be reckoned with, without Drogba. I hope Kakuta and Piazon do get to play a part in this team, especially Kakuta I want to see him shine! With AVB we'll see those two do well, with his man management skills and all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Yeah I meant ACON :P not actually leaving the club xD. Imo, Anelka will leave on a free end of season, so will Kalou. That mean's we're in need of a right winger of some sort next season just one though. Piazon is a talent and if he went to Bolton, I think Coyle could really do something with him. I just want the damn game against Sunderland now! Mata to start with Torres and see how they shine! Drogba will sign an extension soon and for another year or so and kinda help Lukaku and the other youngsters and slowly be fazed out when we've got a strike force to be reckoned with, without Drogba. I hope Kakuta and Piazon do get to play a part in this team, especially Kakuta I want to see him shine! With AVB we'll see those two do well, with his man management skills and all!
    Kakuta can play on the right and the left, though it would be best seeing as the bridge is narrow having two inside forwards like barcelona and real madrid do and man united have two players who are strong on both feet in young and nani, we need a left winger who's right footed maybe? I think we should loan all our youngsters to bolton, Coyle's a magic manager for youth for sure.
    Seeing as we risked a two year transfer ban for Kakuta and he's a french U21 international
    we must have something good, Piazon is in the U21 brazil team, he seems raw like lukaku, maybe because there are much more flairy players for brazil like neymar, but this guy's apparently the new kaka so we'll see what we get when he comes.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Neymar, he'll be another one to watch next Summer if he EVER leaves Brazil...hopefully we snap him up instead of RM but I'm not overly confident there. That'd solve the right wing position at least.....either that of when De Bruyne eventually signs for us he will!

I just want the Sunderland game now, although international break is good in one respect....it let's time elapse so Cech can come back in time for Utd...hopefully. I don't fancy Hilario at OT!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Kakuta can play on the right and the left, though it would be best seeing as the bridge is narrow having two inside forwards like barcelona and real madrid do and man united have two players who are strong on both feet in young and nani, we need a left winger who's right footed maybe? I think we should loan all our youngsters to bolton, Coyle's a magic manager for youth for sure.
    Seeing as we risked a two year transfer ban for Kakuta and he's a french U21 international
    we must have something good, Piazon is in the U21 brazil team, he seems raw like lukaku, maybe because there are much more flairy players for brazil like neymar, but this guy's apparently the new kaka so we'll see what we get when he comes.
    True, having two inside forwards would help but, imo leave Mata as that left sided player, it will help our play. Coyle would love it, he'd get Bolton up to a much higher placed finish! :P I was begging for a Kakuta loan to Bolton a couple months ago on here and finally got it! Now for Piazon! Kakuta got it, he's creativity is raw but he can become a gem for us, almost like Ozil. If we develop Sturridge, Lukaku, Piazon, McEachran and Kakuta. We have 5 excellent first teamers for the future!

(Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Speaking of Neymar, he'll be another one to watch next Summer if he EVER leaves Brazil...hopefully we snap him up instead of RM but I'm not overly confident there. That'd solve the right wing position at least.....either that of when De Bruyne eventually signs for us he will!

I just want the Sunderland game now, although international break is good in one respect....it let's time elapse so Cech can come back in time for Utd...hopefully. I don't fancy Hilario at OT!!!!!
    They Neymar will leave after the Brazillian season is over, which is after December in the Jan window. I think RM's got him if not in Jan in the summer but he has said he'd love to play for: Chelsea, RM or Barca, so its one of the 3. Hopes not too high but always hoping! De Bruyne stats on manager make him a beast but I can never get him since he's injured for 7 months at the start -.-. lol. Sunderland now please! Really want to see us now with all the speculations out the window! + we have European football on the 13th! Ballack's home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    True, having two inside forwards would help but, imo leave Mata as that left sided player, it will help our play. Coyle would love it, he'd get Bolton up to a much higher placed finish! :P I was begging for a Kakuta loan to Bolton a couple months ago on here and finally got it! Now for Piazon! Kakuta got it, he's creativity is raw but he can become a gem for us, almost like Ozil. If we develop Sturridge, Lukaku, Piazon, McEachran and Kakuta. We have 5 excellent first teamers for the future!

They Neymar will leave after the Brazillian season is over, which is after December in the Jan window. I think RM's got him if not in Jan in the summer but he has said he'd love to play for: Chelsea, RM or Barca, so its one of the 3. Hopes not too high but always hoping! De Bruyne stats on manager make him a beast but I can never get him since he's injured for 7 months at the start -.-. lol. Sunderland now please! Really want to see us now with all the speculations out the window! + we have European football on the 13th! Ballack's home
    I think Sturridge is ready. I don't know about de Bruyne much, what about that mexican guy who AVB loaned out chilveras or something? Also Why did he buy Courtois, Delac is pretty good too. So there'll be competition, though Courtois is at athletico, so he'll get a good experience.
    Kakuta could be our ozil, though mata and piazon can as well. I never heard of De Bruyne and courtois, but since our manager was Mourinho's scout at porto/chelsea/inter he knows what we need at the top level.

ReputationRep:
    Heard from somewhere that Neymar's very fond of London and he's playing in Craven Cottage against Ghana. Wouldn't be too surprised if either Ramires or David Luiz gave him a tour around Stamford Bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Heard from somewhere that Neymar's very fond of London and he's playing in Craven Cottage against Ghana. Wouldn't be too surprised if either Ramires or David Luiz gave him a tour around Stamford Bridge
    Ahh Hemzo you beat me to it! Was about to post that :P

"And Luiz, who has become a cult hero at Stamford Bridge since joining in a £21m deal from Benfica in January, has been working on his compatriot, whom he has been showing around London, as they prepare for Brazil's friendly with Ghana at Craven Cottage tonight.

"I would definitely like Neymar in my team but it is up to him to decide where he wants to play," Luiz told the London Evening Standard.

"But I hope he signs for Chelsea.

"Neymar's getting to know London and he likes it very much. I love it here, too. It's one of the best cities in the world - all I miss is the beach.""

Come on David Luiz, use your hair and sign us Neymar! XD

ReputationRep:
    Lukaku left out of the champions league squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Lukaku left out of the champions league squad.
    He doesn't have to be registered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    He doesn't have to be registered.
    He does.

Both him and Bertrand missed out of the squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    He does.

Both him and Bertrand missed out of the squad.
    He is under 21 so he can just be thrown on to the B squad whenever Chelsea feel like can't he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    He is under 21 so he can just be thrown on to the B squad whenever Chelsea feel like can't he?
    He has to be at the club for a certain amount of time to qualify for the B list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    He has to be at the club for a certain amount of time to qualify for the B list.
    Bloody CL rules are a nightmare :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Ahh Hemzo you beat me to it! Was about to post that :P

"And Luiz, who has become a cult hero at Stamford Bridge since joining in a £21m deal from Benfica in January, has been working on his compatriot, whom he has been showing around London, as they prepare for Brazil's friendly with Ghana at Craven Cottage tonight.

"I would definitely like Neymar in my team but it is up to him to decide where he wants to play," Luiz told the London Evening Standard.

"But I hope he signs for Chelsea.

"Neymar's getting to know London and he likes it very much. I love it here, too. It's one of the best cities in the world - all I miss is the beach.""

Come on David Luiz, use your hair and sign us Neymar! XD
    Mata and Neymar on the wing :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Mata and Neymar on the wing :coma:
    That's just :coma:

Oh man would have loved Lukaku in the squad ><, great experience for the kid! So wait, Ferreira is the only back up to Ashley Cole now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    That's just :coma:

Oh man would have loved Lukaku in the squad &gt;&lt;, great experience for the kid! So wait, Ferreira is the only back up to Ashley Cole now?
    Seems so, apart from Bertrand, we don't have any back up left backs. On a plus side, Cole doesn't get injured a lot, so we should survive this season unless someone purposely takes out his legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    Seems so, apart from Bertrand, we don't have any back up left backs. On a plus side, Cole doesn't get injured a lot, so we should survive this season unless someone purposely takes out his legs.
    Bertrand isn't in the CL squad is he or is he? I've heard different things. I have faith in Paulo anyway so I wouldn't worry :P

It's ok, if Ashley Cole gets injured we can switch to a back 3 and watch it fail like it always did for Claudio Ranieri :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Luiz can play at LB. :coma:

Luiz - Terry - Alex - Ivanovic

Defensive masterclass!

ReputationRep:
    That'll do against a bulky team where you need four CBs.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.