Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We just saw the team which will finish first in this group beat the team which will finish second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)
    I can't be too annoyed with Torres; he always seems to make good decisions, its just his touch atm.
    yep. i mean he a goal disallowed and 2 assists today. I hope he gets his touch back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1993)
    yep. i mean he a goal disallowed and 2 assists today. I hope he gets his touch back soon
    Yeah, It just seems like the commentators are always egging us on to be pissed off with him unless he scores.
    He could have 5 assists and 3 disallowed goals and they'd still be going on.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, he didn't score (but technically had a goal ruled out), but a pretty good game from Torres with his 2 assists. To set up Mata at the end showed his disciplined and selfless side. I think what we need to do is just give him a run of games. It's hard when you have so many strikers competing for one spot, but I think putting him on the bench now and again is hindering his confidence rather than motivating him to play better.

Mikel is so underrated it's unreal. Literally orchestrated the midfield today. He's probably the only player in the squad where if the ball falls to his feet, I know he's not going to do something stupid with it. Makes sensible passes, has great vision to play in those up front, and balances his time perfectly between sitting deep and getting forward.

Luiz is a boss. that is all.

ReputationRep:
    Also, i liked a lot of this line up today. I'm glad we signed Mata.

(Original post by maccy7)

Skip to 2;35, that's the 'offending' part of the interview. What a load of ****.
    Blown out of proportion. The media :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Mata's great.
    But he looks like a serial killer.
    Definitely needed someone like him since Robben left

ReputationRep:
    Will check see the full game tomorrow morning just got in. Heard we played well, Torres had a goal ruled out and had 2 assists, playing decently well. Sturridge stakes his claim for the first team against United and Luiz is classic as usual. I love that guy XD

ReputationRep:
    I watched the game at stamford bridge today. I'm looking forward to sunday. Mikel is sick, he can just get the ball off of the player and make a good pass with the ball, his long passes are just on point.
    Mata is just amazing, got a good first touch, can pass, good movement. Sturridge is one of the most unpredictable players i've ever seen which is a good thing. and torres played well today, unlucky that goal was disallowed, Meireles didn't touch the ball. There was one chance that torres could have scored too, but a good game overall, hoping to see this over the next few weeks, I still feel he should be dropped for the man united game and used as a sub.

ReputationRep:
    Meireles didn't touch the ball? I thought he played well, very good on the ball once again and did well with some defensive challenges.

Mata as you say is just amazing. Good win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)
    Yeah, Mata's great.
    [COLOR="White"]But he looks like a serial killer.[/COLOR]
    Definitely needed someone like him since Robben left
    Yeah. Shouldn't have sold robben at all. I can't believe Mata is on the bench for spain. If only he was english, would get rid of downing and walcott as starting 11 for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Meireles didn't touch the ball? I thought he played well, very good on the ball once again and did well with some defensive challenges.

Mata as you say is just amazing. Good win.
    I mean for the ruled out goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catilina)
    I don´t think it was a coincidence that Luiz scored. I might not be right but it seemed like the defenders didn´t expect a CB to be there.
    Luiz can just bomb forward like that. Sad that he's on the bench for the brazil team.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Blown out of proportion. The media :sigh:
    Gotta love the media *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Gotta love the media *sigh*
    Yup. They are bloody annoying. He didn't even say anything about the ages.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea twitter feed
    chelseafc Chelsea FC
    We're not teasing, just waiting for final confirmation before we leak the big news....Be patient! #CFC
    Wonder what it could be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Chelsea twitter feed

Wonder what it could be
    Update

(Original post by Chelsea Twitter)
    So, here's the big news...this Friday we have Drogba and Malouda coming into the studio, and will be answering your questions LIVE on air...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)
    Update
    :rofl:

what a waste of time. everyone's cursing the guy on twitter.

OMG THAT REALLY IS BIG NEWS I AM SO EXCITED except, oh wait, I will be busy working and actually I don't give a ****.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.