Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You guys really ****ed that up. AHAHHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    You guys really ****ed that up. AHAHHAHAHA
    Yes we did, stupid substitutions. why take off torres and lampard? Even if you wanna keep lampard fresh torres can't play for 3 games so why sub him mid game? Been in form since the united match and did well vs stoke.

ReputationRep:
    I actually want to shoot Kalou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yes we did, stupid substitutions. why take off torres and lampard? Even if you wanna keep lampard fresh torres can't play for 3 games so why sub him mid game? Been in form since the united match and did well vs stoke.
    This is what me and my mates were laughing at... It's not like Torres needs to be rested

Kalou is just **** beyond belief
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Torres also had two chances saved... Weekend game he is banned, so no reason to rest him as he'll get more than a week of rest anyway before Spain match... Ridiculous. Take out a scorer and someone who is banned for the domestic matches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    This is what me and my mates were laughing at... It's not like Torres needs to be rested

Needs to be sold, he's had enough time to prove his worth, AVB thought he could walk away with it so he puts on a fringe player and rests lampard and Ramires for saturday. Kalou must be doing something awesome in training to even be put on the bench because he is **** as **** in a match. Malouda was only playing because the game was not really important but it wasn't like we were winning 3-0 ffs!!!

ReputationRep:
    Needs to be sold, he's had enough time to prove his worth, AVB thought he could walk away with it so he puts on a fringe player and rests lampard and Ramires for saturday. Kalou must be doing something awesome in training to even be put on the bench because he is **** as **** in a match. Malouda was only playing because the game was not really important but it wasn't like we were winning 3-0 ffs!!!
    Not important, you serious mate? Hardest game in our group tbh, we needed a draw minimum and a win would have been a bonus. So satisfied with a draw but after being in the lead for soo long really disappointed with the loss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)

Exactly, he could have at least used drogba.
    I think besides the substitutions and kalou we played really well today and deserved the 3 points. Torres has that spark again, still needs a bit more though so he can come back like rooney did. Malouda has been dead since january last season, but he's a hell of a lot better than ka****.

The referee was a berk tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, he could have at least used drogba.
    I think besides the substitutions and kalou we played really well today and deserved the 3 points. Torres has that spark again, still needs a bit more though so he can come back like rooney did. Malouda has been dead since january last season, but he's a hell of a lot better than ka****.
    I agree that Torres is getting better, that's why he should've kept him on though, especially as hes not going to be playing. He's going to lose his momentum that he's built up :facepalm2:

I agree that we deserved the win tbf... I had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong at the end

Our luck it always does

ReputationRep:
    Felt Ramires and Anelka should've put away thier 1 on 1s.

Torres had some good chances saved, and was nice to see Lampard score.

But THAT penalty. OMG.

OMG.

Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USB)
    Felt Ramires and Anelka should've put away thier 1 on 1s.

Torres had some good chances saved, and was nice to see Lampard score.

But THAT penalty. OMG.

OMG.

Why?
    I know, I got so pissed off, Kalou's ****ing **** man, he's still annoying me.

ReputationRep:
    You may say I'm crazy, but at the level we're playing at, I think we can beat any team though, Torres was right about mata transforming the way chelsea play, I think this is a new chelsea team. the only problem last match was that they kept on hitting us with long balls after 60mins like man united do and our defence were too slow to react, luiz had a good game though after he was made to stay back he was solid.
    Also is it me or we can't keep a clean sheet to save our lives? We're playing like man united did last season tbf and they're playing like us last season.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou should be restricted to brief Carling Cup performances and being used if we have some sort of crazy injury crisis. He's just a completely useless mess of a human being these days. I mean I always thought he was ****, and then occasionally he gives you a glimmer of hope, and then he'll go on another 20 game **** streak

I thought we did well aside from Kalou ruining the game. Referee was definitely a **** though.

Also don't think anyone mentioned it, but thought it was a penalty right at the beginning of the match as well that the ref was too much of a pussy to give 2 minutes into the game

ReputationRep:
    Funniest Game Ever.

ReputationRep:
    I am so glad Kalou chose Chelsea ahead of Arsenal when he signed.

ReputationRep:
    3 words: Thursday night football

ReputationRep:
    is sturridge still injured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I am so glad Kalou chose Chelsea ahead of Arsenal when he signed.
    I'm not. Swap him for Arsharvin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Not important, you serious mate? Hardest game in our group tbh, we needed a draw minimum and a win would have been a bonus. So satisfied with a draw but after being in the lead for soo long really disappointed with the loss.
    I would have thought leverkusen was harder. We'll still top the group though, really we should have the champions league sorted out before the 4th/5th game so we can focus on the league so i get what you mean.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.