Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hahah, nice on. He should do that for every game! :P.

'Chelsea are closer than anyone to signing Eden Hazard' - Lille academy director Jean-Michel Vandamme"

Read this, this morning. Thoughts on Mr Hazard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    hahah, nice on. He should do that for every game! :P.

'Chelsea are closer than anyone to signing Eden Hazard' - Lille academy director Jean-Michel Vandamme"

Read this, this morning. Thoughts on Mr Hazard.
    To replace Lampard? I've not seen him play, but everyone says he's a fantastic player and he's quite young too. Hazard and Lampard/Meireles/Ramires with Obi/Essien/Romeu as CDM..

Sounds like a pretty good midfield

ReputationRep:
    i dont think we should be paying 40m for him. mata was a great a buy for much less than that.

ReputationRep:
    Ah David Luiz. Favourite player in the chelsea squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzup)
    i dont think we should be paying 40m for him. mata was a great a buy for much less than that.
    We won't pay £40 million for him, especially with Financial Fair Play coming in very soon....

ReputationRep:
    Torres really is a class act when he's firing on all cylinders. His movement is so quick, so fluid/poetic.

I hope every football fan gets to see more of Torres at his very best. You did spend an enormous sum of money on him. Luiz and his blessing clearly helped - just that positivity and team ethic can work wonders...

Genk were piss poor though but still, can only beat what's put in front of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    If you don't win 5-0 today I will cry, my whole FF squad is invested in Lampard and Drogba for this gameweek
    HAHA. I should have used cabaye and taylor as captains, they're way better than i originally thought. hopefully bale rapes blackburn like expected and sturridge can destroy QPR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    If you don't win 5-0 today I will cry, my whole FF squad is invested in Lampard and Drogba for this gameweek
    What about Sturridge and Mata?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlueNowhere)
    Chelsea have sort of sneaked back up to the top with most of the talk being about the two manchester clubs. I don't really mind if either us (City) or Chelsea win it, obviously I'd rather us as long as its not the rags.
    I've been saying this about chelsea since the start of the season. *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    What about Sturridge and Mata?
    Can only have 3 players in the same squad. I have bosingwa, sturridge and ramires(whos benched because he's not available)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got Sturridge, Mata and Terry or Boswinga in mine. Happens with me all the time, I pay attention for the first few weeks then completely lose interest after

ReputationRep:
    QPR: Kenny, Young, Ferdinand, Hall, Hill; Wright-Phillips, Barton, Derry, Faurlin, Taarabt; Helguson. Subs: Murphy, Orr, Bothroyd, Mackie, Buzsaky, Smith, Puncheon.

Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Meireles, Mikel, Lampard; Sturridge, Drogba, Mata. Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Romeu, Malouda, McEachran, Kalou, Anelka.

ReputationRep:
    Down to 9 men :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    What teh ****?

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is a strange match.. Penalty was weak, first red card was weak, both of which in turn put Didier in the frustrated position of making a stupid two footer.

Never liked this ref

ReputationRep:
    At least Chelsea are only 1-0 down and playing QPR not Man City/Man U with 9 men...could salvage a draw.

ReputationRep:
    gotta go for a draw now. fml just when we had the chance to go 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    gotta go for a draw now. fml just when we had the chance to go 2nd.
    This is when we need Luiz to score a blinder tbh.

ReputationRep:
    We're playing excellently considering the circumstances. Would have probably been a rout if it wasn't for the ridiculous refereeing

ReputationRep:
    Ref must be a Man U supporter.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.