Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ergh, three very good chances all missed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Too expensive compared to Sturridge (who I just thought would play and maybe scrabble a goal or an assist).

Anelka is also half the player without Dogbert.
    Should have paid up you spunge. 1-0 Anelka, was never ever going to miss. Their midfield is non-existant, and whilst there is no service to Jones or Bent they're never going to score.

ReputationRep:
    Too many missed chances. Must be more clinical or bobble it in.

ReputationRep:
    Florent Malouda Louda Louda Superb

ReputationRep:
    we are unstoppable with width.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    we are unstoppable with width.
    Yup, I think the diamond only works with Drogba and Anelka - without one of them two it should always be 4-3-3.

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland's recent form is a bit poo tbh so I'm not making any judgments yet.

Need more goals though because goal difference may come into deciding the Premier League. It will do one day and nearly did a few seasons back.

More goals please.

ReputationRep:
    There's a reason why Ashley Cole is my favourite Chelsea player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Plus we've got the good old Ashley Cole, Lampard and Malouda connection going on.
    There isn't a stronger left flank tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Anelka should have made it four. We'll let him off for that one...

ReputationRep:
    Lampard's made it four.

!

Should have been five. We look like scoring every single time we're in attack. Think they'd do well to put Cana in midfield, albeit a young CB coming on.

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** is Didier Drogba?

I'd put Matic on for Belletti now. Let him play this one out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Who the **** is Didier Drogba?

I'd put Matic on for Belletti now. Let him play this one out.
    Nah, possibly after the hour mark though when he usually tires. He's just run past about five of them rather easily, beating them for pace. lols

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool drew 1-1 to stoke, Tottenham and United not winning at the moment. Could be a good day.

ReputationRep:
    Don't jinx us. Actually, Tottenham can win if they want for me. They won't threaten us for the league, and if Liverpool don't make it in the CL next year, we won't have tense semis with Liverpool again. Would be nice to play someone different for a change.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i'd prefer Tottenham winning today. Puts pressure on Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal aren't dropping out of the top four, they've got third wrapped up, minimum. So it's Liverpool/Tottenham/Villa/City for fourth spot, so we should all be supporting Villa for that one.

Any poor result for Tottenham's a good one though.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal won't drop out of the top four, no. But I see them as our main rivals for the league so a nice points cushion would be handy in case we have another helping of apple crumble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Arsenal won't drop out of the top four, no. But I see them as our main rivals for the league so a nice points cushion would be handy in case we have another helping of apple crumble.
    United are our main league rivals, they went in favourites this season, although we're steadily taking over that label.

ReputationRep:
    Cole off, FFS!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.