Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mata :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Mata :adore:
    Put Mata and sturridge in my fantasy football team, since mata's a midfielder, it's helped a lot.
    Hope that if we win convincingly this will shut up the chelsea haters. Ballack was right about what he said.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like we play better with Mikel and Lampard out... they do slow the game down.

Dunno if I'd field this team against the big guns though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find taking Meireles off for Lampard a bit odd?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell did Terry just do?

ReputationRep:
    Like wtf Terry?

Does he WANT to miss the Carling Cup Clash vs. Liverpool??

Would have been happy with 1-0 today.

What is this Terry incident?

ReputationRep:
    What did Terry do?

ReputationRep:
    He was taking a throw in at Wolves's end and took too long, wanted a yellow card so he could miss the Liverpool game.

ReputationRep:
    How did romeu play?
    I didn't get to watch the match, i know we kept a clean sheet, but were we dodgy in defence today?
    Also for the cech doubters, I heard he made a double save today. I'll see on match of the day, but it seems like he still has it. Although we're unlikely to get golden glove this season, what does mourinho say about AVB?

ReputationRep:
    Also, the sun and daily mirror chat so much crap it's unbelievable, the headlines said he's fighting for his job, yet on the telegraph it has his full backing, why the hell do people read those newspapers?

ReputationRep:
    St James' has sold out for Newcastle Chelsea should be a cracker!

ReputationRep:
    Great win for us today, hopefully ends our bad form as we now have confidence and the winning mentality back.
    So glad Romeu played and showed his potential.

Yes, Terry yellow card was tactical as he has now 'reset' his card count and just misses a Carling Cup game instead of the Newcastle game or another big match, and Liverpool will field a weakened team.

Bagged tickets for the Newcastle v Chelsea game in the away end of course, should be a cracker indeed and all to play for!

Oh that was all it was? Judging by what they were saying above, I thought he'd been having a go at the ref or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Oh that was all it was? Judging by what they were saying above, I thought he'd been having a go at the ref or something.
    That or he was running round the pitch naked :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge needs to be a regular starter, no question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Sturridge needs to be a regular starter, no question.
    We've said that for time. Just needs a better delivery though but it's good atm. We've got a potential legend here I think. Also, do you think mata will become as good as zola was for us?
    Also, for the romeu situation, I think he should play a couple more games, then when january comes we put in essien.

ReputationRep:
    Good win. Terry yellow card was a good tactical choice, if he got a yellow at Newcastle next week, he'd have to miss the Man City game.

Liverpool midweek, hopefully Torres will start, and Romeu will keep his place. It'd be nice to win the Carling Cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Good win. Terry yellow card was a good tactical choice, if he got a yellow at Newcastle next week, he'd have to miss the Man City game.

Liverpool midweek, hopefully Torres will start, and Romeu will keep his place. It'd be nice to win the Carling Cup
    Yeah, if we win carling cup, we shut the doubters up of us being able to get a trophy and it gives us good momentum of the league, I also think, if we beat liverpool, then we'll beat valencia.

Newcastle will park the bus against us next week so our attack needs to be spot on, drogba should play in that match, only because of his strong physical presence in the side to test newcastle's resolve, ramires should start because we need a work hard character who can try and unlock the defence the whole game, I also think lampard should start against newcastle, only because of his goalscoring record, also anelka/kalou should be on the team sheet, only because of the valencia game on tuesday, we need sturridge and mata to be fully fit on that day because we have to win, we can still top the group if genk does us a favour and gets the draw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    We've said that for time. Just needs a better delivery though but it's good atm. We've got a potential legend here I think. Also, do you think mata will become as good as zola was for us?
    Also, for the romeu situation, I think he should play a couple more games, then when january comes we put in essien.
    Not sure about that, but could you imagine how we would have done this season without Mata? He makes one big difference to the way we play. Him on the left and Sturridge on the right is the best wing combination we can use. I really hate it when AVB starts Malouda, really does **** everything up

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.