Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    2006, maybe?

Man. Even I could tell he was gonna go left. My instincts are stunning. :coma:

Given had it easy.
    Not least helped by the fact he was a couple yards off his line before it was taken. Although it's to no surprise the officals didn't spot it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Someone's still sad about his team being absolutely ****.
    I'll tell you who is sad.

(Original post by RobbieC)

Legend.

ReputationRep:
    Every team has a bad day. Stop rubbing it in our faces

ReputationRep:

How's the injury crisis, Arsenal?

Fun times, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    Every team has a bad day. Stop rubbing it in our faces
    You're kidding right? cfc and Yawn-er asked for this when they refused to adopt a grain of humility tbf.

Go cry with dad of the year.

ReputationRep:
    You're kidding right? cfc and Yawn-er asked for this when they refused to adopt a grain of humility tbf.

Lol.

Perhaps Terry needs to teach your kids a bit of football eh?

Show them what humility really is and trim down their egos. Remember last week mate? Or did you just repress that memory?

ReputationRep:

Having a feeling that we might not win before the match started = lacking humility?

Going to the City thread and stating that they played better than us = lacking humility?

Is this another ploy of yours to get me riled up? Scum! It's working.

ReputationRep:
    Have to agree with Robbie about the luck. You guys should have lost/dropped more points this season.

At home you're untouchable but away from home you're very, very vulnerable.

ReputationRep:
    Eh, you'll still win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    Eh, you'll still win the league.
    If Drogba actually ever had a proper layoff, they'd be in so much trouble.

He's not EVERYTHING to them, but they'd struggle considerably in bigger games without, that's for sure.

It's about time a key Chelsea player took some time off.

ReputationRep:
    Bosingwa is still out, and he's more key than anybody gives him credit for. Does 10x as much down the right as A.Cole does down the left, and considering the plaudits A.Cole gets for his attacking play... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    i hate to say this but i think we may need to buy an established young striker in january (*cough* Aguero). we can't just rely on drogba and anelka for the next 2 years, and i have a feeling sturridge and borini will take quite a while to step up to regular first team football. kalou...well...

I'd also like to see another good established midfielder capable of playing on either the left or right side of the diamond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i hate to say this but i think we may need to buy an established young striker in january (*cough* Aguero). we can't just rely on drogba and anelka for the next 2 years, and i have a feeling sturridge and borini will take quite a while to step up to regular first team football. kalou...well...

I'd also like to see another good established midfielder capable of playing on either the left or right side of the diamond.
    Just say the magic word 'ABRA-MO-VICH!' and the wonderous lucky dip for a new star can begin! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just say the magic word 'ABRA-MO-VICH!' and the wonderous lucky dip for a new star can begin! :awesome:
    ancelotti is being lame and saying we have enough depth in our squad. which tbh is true to an extent. but his expectations of our youth players are too high, and he's taking for granted that they can easily fill the shoes of our 30+ year olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Striker, maybe. But I think Sturridge and Borini (ancelotti seems to rate Borini particularly highly) will be fine.

And, I'd prefer it if we got a midfielder to replace one we already have. i.e., get one to replace ballack... he seems to be planning on retiring. But there's no point in getting one if we're going to keep Ballack for a while yet.

ReputationRep:
    Is someone jealous we can resort to throwing money at our problems if needed? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (ancelotti seems to rate Borini particularly highly)
    Not that highly considering he wasn't on the sub bench today, and instead opted for more defenders/midfielders.

ReputationRep:
    Striker, maybe. But I think Sturridge and Borini (ancelotti seems to rate Borini particularly highly) will be fine.

And, I'd prefer it if we got a midfielder to replace one we already have. i.e., get one to replace ballack... he seems to be planning on retiring. But there's no point in getting one if we're going to keep Ballack for a while yet.
    heard this is probably ballacks final season...

ReputationRep:
    You are horrendously cynical, I find it suspicious how you manage to have 7? yellows without a single red. Drogba was utter dross today, the guy couldn't stay onside to save his life.

You'll still win the league though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.