Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I'd be worried about a 19 year old making a mistake or letting the pressure get to him in such an important game..

I suppose Chelsea's main aim tonight is not to concede (as they you can't lose and can go through with a 0-0 at worst) but it sets a dangerous line in letting the opposition keep you with your backs to the wall.

High line could prove suicidal tonight..
    Looks solid infront of the back 4 and against Wolves and Newcastle (at times) we did play slightly deeper than usual. Hopefully AVB persists with that line.

ReputationRep:
    The line up doesn't seem to bad, glad to see Romeu, Ramires, Mata and Sturridge starting. Maybe Drogba should have been as a sub, and Torres put on instead as Drogba can be abit slow..
    Ah so nervous, we have to win! COME ON CHELSEA!

ReputationRep:
    Drogba! What a legend!

See my post earlier about Drogba, thanks and goodnight.

(Original post by silver0)
    The line up doesn't seem to bad, glad to see Romeu, Ramires, Mata and Sturridge starting. Maybe Drogba should have been as a sub, and Torres put on instead as Drogba can be abit slow..
    Ah so nervous, we have to win! COME ON CHELSEA!
    :sly:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I take it back, haha. Well done to Drogba! but at half time Torres should come on.

ReputationRep:
    hardly watch chelsea at all this season apart from when you came to Old trafford. I was just wondering watching the game against valencia atm, what do you lot think of Romeu? I know he's young but has he impress this season? Very impressed with ramires this season probably the fittest player in the league.

ReputationRep:
    Well played so far! Great start for yous hope you go and trash em then it makes our 3-0 loss look a little better lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ramires is brilliant player; hardworking, powerful, and decent technical skills.

ReputationRep:
    Romeu = Luiz lite. A lot more composed and less rough around the edges. Good at interceptions and seeing the tackle.

Drogba giving a masterclass tonight... could do with not trying that 'one-touch-lob' to a player that isn't there though.

Ramires is beautiful. More exciting to watch than Luiz and Sturridge. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Damn Drogba is on fire tonight! I missed the old him, but he's back tonight! Luiz is playing much more comfortably in the position and well with Terry. Ramires is as always brilliant to watch. And Ivanovic is as amazing as always. Although Sturridge is very quiet tonight.. But Half time - Chelsea are playing well! )))

ReputationRep:
    We're through! Great game! Drogba, Mata, Ramires and Romeu have been amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Very, very good performance today.

We will scalp Man C,

ReputationRep:
    Best performance so far of the season, some could argue the best of 2011.

Solid defending, great counter-attacking play and a great Drogba, all we need now is for Torres to come running over the hill.

Very pleasing couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona will definitely want Romeu back.

ReputationRep:
    Well done with the win, lets just hope City don't get anymore CL action after tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Wow, best Chelsea performance this season and our defence was solid and tight for once! Hopefully we can continue this 3-0 scoreline streak against Man City...

Top of the group too so we won't get Barca, Real...etc just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    I know, so sad. But I guess you're right, we need him, at least till essiens back. I hope romeu decides to stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Probaby not. Theyve got Mascherano, Busquets and Keita that plays there, and Sergi is an equally good talent aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JClive)
    Wow, best Chelsea performance this season and our defence was solid and tight for once! Hopefully we can continue this 3-0 scoreline streak against Man City...

Top of the group too so we won't get Barca, Real...etc just yet.
    Hardest teams we can realistically get is milan, benfica, lille/cska or napoli and we can beat all of them. Good days. If we were second, our only hope would have been to face APOEL, inter are dodgy too but i could see us losing to them.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.