Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Not in the league he didn't :P
    Without being too pedantic you didn't specify league goals.

ReputationRep:
    I've never really liked Ashley Cole for some reason.. he just irritates me. This is hilarious though:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatchet)
    Without being too pedantic you didn't specify league goals.
    I know xD I was just trying to save myself :P

Hearing rumours that Torres is available for 20 milliion lol and What are we going to do about strikers in jan? We have Lukaku and Torres available and we can't play sturridge upfront cause we'll be short on the right or if we do then there's no wingers on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    What's that about Romeu being entirely ours?
    Article on the chelsea site. Quotes from AVB himself, I think.

Also, Ramires has easily been our most important player this season. Better than Sturridge and Mata tbh. Excellent at everything he does... I hope he doesn't get injured anytime soon. He gets a rough reception wherever and whenever he plays.

We need players like Ramires, Luiz and Mata desperately. Not only for their talents on the pitch, but for their personalities off the pitch. Mata seems like a down-to-earth, intelligent person... and Luiz is Luiz. Our team just felt really mechanical. Good to have these guys in, I think. Hopefully our next buys will also be personable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)

Also, Ramires has easily been our most important player this season. Better than Sturridge and Mata tbh. Excellent at everything he does... I hope he doesn't get injured anytime soon. He gets a rough reception wherever and whenever he plays.

We need players like Ramires, Luiz and Mata desperately. Not only for their talents on the pitch, but for their personalities off the pitch. Mata seems like a down-to-earth, intelligent person... and Luiz is Luiz. Our team just felt really mechanical. Good to have these guys in, I think. Hopefully our next buys will also be personable.
    I love that celebration =D

I agree, Ramires has had excellent games all through the season. They bring a vibrant, light side to our team and game. Their enthusiasm is contagious and everyone loves Luiz cause he loves his geezers haha :P.

I think AVB can make a team like that and he will soon with which we shall rule the premier league once more xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)

Yeah, like before with ancelotti and hiddink, our players just seemed too serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I know xD I was just trying to save myself :P

Hearing rumours that Torres is available for 20 milliion lol and What are we going to do about strikers in jan? We have Lukaku and Torres available and we can't play sturridge upfront cause we'll be short on the right or if we do then there's no wingers on the bench.
    Torres won't be sold.
    Lukaku and torres will get game time, expect mceachran to get an appearance or two as well with mikel going.
    Also, we've now shut up the critics who said AVB is getting sacked. Gary neville can complain all he likes. We just beat the best team in england and outplayed them for an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Torres won't be sold.
    Lukaku and torres will get game time, expect mceachran to get an appearance or two as well with mikel going.
    Also, we've now shut up the critics who said AVB is getting sacked. Gary neville can complain all he likes. We just beat the best team in england and outplayed them for an hour.
    Perfoming well in one game won't win you any trophies.

Tbh had AVB lost the Valencia and Man City game, you could see cause for it. He's obviously proven himself in those two games and bought him some more time.

(Original post by Zerforax)
    Perfoming well in one game won't win you any trophies.

Tbh had AVB lost the Valencia and Man City game, you could see cause for it. He's obviously proven himself in those two games and bought him some more time.
    So you think the Newcastle game wasn't an important one? Fair enough then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    So you think the Newcastle game wasn't an important one? Fair enough then.
    Oh and that one

ReputationRep:
    Dont know if its been posted but, looks like we have found a replacement for Malouda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SmL9DyGaMoQ

ReputationRep:
    Dont know if its been posted but, looks like we have found a replacement for Malouda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SmL9DyGaMoQ
    No f'ing way :zomg:

ReputationRep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=SmL9DyGaMoQ
    He's probably better than malouda.

ReputationRep:
    Bieber sums up the Chelsea team. Full of overrated ******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicineStuudent)
    Bieber sums up the Chelsea team. Full of overrated ******s.
    Awwww :')

Someone took THAT defeat quite badly....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USB)
    Awwww :')

Someone took THAT defeat quite badly....
    Tbh you got lucky. Silva was running circles around your whole team until the sending off. I hope AVB permanently demotes Lampard. He has too much ego.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you got lucky. Silva was running circles around your whole team until the sending off. I hope AVB permanently demotes Lampard. He has too much ego.
    :cry:

1. How was it lucky at all? A sending off doesn't count as a lucky event.
    2. No, Silva wasn't running circles around our whole team.
    3. Do you know Lampard personally? No? Then pipe down.

ReputationRep:
    You keep telling ourself that, kay?

The rest of the football world saw a Chelsea side that controlled the second half well, and apart from the early blunder was solid all round.

On another day Toure could've easily got sent off for his actions, or Silva could've won that penalty.

Life goes on.

Edit: Regarding Lampard; it takes a man of confidence, not arrogance, to dispatch that penalty as he did.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Napoli is a really hard opponent for the CL Last 16 round and Arsenal got AC Milan so tough for both English clubs.

We better not keep a high line against Napoli, we would be slaughtered...

ReputationRep:
    So we got the most difficult draw from the teams that finished first? Hm, seems about right.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.