Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I'm sure not taking him, he bloody bottled it when he had the chance.
    Probably a blessing in disguise. We bought Mata instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Probably a blessing in disguise. We bought Mata instead.
    Yeah, who was cheaper, and can be a playmaking winger and behind the striker.

ReputationRep:
    Why is most expensive player in premier league history sitting on the bench, for third/fourth match in a row?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Bertrand/ PvA for Ashley Cole and Jef Bruma and Rajkovic who we can buy back to replace Terry? =o
    But are those players going to be good enough? That's my major worry. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne101)
    Why is most expensive player in premier league history sitting on the bench, for third/fourth match in a row?!?!?!
    Because the most expensive player in Premier League history isn't playing as well as one of the other players in his squad, unfortunately. There's no excuse for not putting him on at some stage today, though.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else finding the Chelsea-Wigan game practically unwatchable because of that idiot shouting "WHEY!" every single time Wigan pass the ball? It's getting on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    ESPN pundit's a tool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Because the most expensive player in Premier League history isn't playing as well as one of the other players in his squad, unfortunately. There's no excuse for not putting him on at some stage today, though.
    Drogba is absolutely dire, legendary player one of the best to grace this league, but he is way past it he's just a random guy walking on the field, If Torres can't do better than what I am seeing, he really needs to be sold this January.

ReputationRep:
    We're not playing too well. Shows how influential Ramires and Luiz are tbh.

Cech is making a couple of silly mistakes... A. Cole isn't doing too well, and Sturridge is struggling to get into the game.

ReputationRep:
    Most boring half this season, disappointed to see Torres on the bench, I thought the only reason he was on the bench for the last few games was because they were so important and we couldn't risk playing him, we can afford to play him against Wigan.

ReputationRep:
    Has Drogba touched the ball more than 3 times?
    Come lads we need to get into this game...

ReputationRep:
    Because a price tag does not justify a poor run of form.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba is absolutely dire, legendary player one of the best to grace this league, but he is way past it he's just a random guy walking on the field, If Torres can't do better than what I am seeing, he really needs to be sold this January.
    I'm assuming you didn't see the Valencia game? Drogba still has the ability to dominate defences; obviously he's been very much anonymous today, but Torres has been continually anonymous this season, a four-game period notwithstanding. I want to see Torres start every game so we can finally wean Drogba out of the side, but Torres hasn't been convincing recently.

ReputationRep:
    Romeu off Kalou on

ReputationRep:
    Well that was nice.

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic finish, and a top-class ball. Sturridge is fast becoming one of my favourite players in this Chelsea squad.

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge; what a talent!

ReputationRep:
    But are those players going to be good enough? That's my major worry. :dontknow:
    I think Bertrand can be not sure about PvA though. Bruma looks quality though.

Lol I love how we score when Lampard once again isn't actually playing. It's a sign isn't it? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I think Bertrand can be not sure about PvA though. Bruma looks quality though.

Lol I love how we score when Lampard once again isn't actually playing. It's a sign isn't it? :P
    Hmm. Perhaps. I haven't seen anything of Bruma since the occasional appearance he made under Carlo Ancelotti.

:lol: How coincidental. Now can we, in the name of God, get Fernando Torres on?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Perhaps. I haven't seen anything of Bruma since the occasional appearance he made under Carlo Ancelotti.

:lol: How coincidental. Now can we, in the name of God, get Fernando Torres on?
    Yeah but Terry has said that Bruma is the one or someone who can replace him in the team. Luiz / Bruma in the future? He did just sign a new 4 year contract, so he is seen as a long term prospect.

Why the hell isn't Torres playing unless AVB is planning to start him against Spurs...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.