Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We should stop buying African players. We need full availability. European players can get injured but they don't play at a more crucial time for their country than Africans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Why the **** are you calling me out on this, yet RobbieC gets no attention whatsoever?

Fine, I shant post in this thread again.
    Hmmm this place does seem to be getting overpetulant, having seen some shenannigans in the Liverpool thread. I'd like you to post here tbh.

Don't spend too much time on here because nobody appreciates it really. I'll be signing myself off soon and won't be back until the summer. Too busy with my degree work and I need to pimp my CV, like everyone seems to these days. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    No more African players please.

ReputationRep:
    Essien out for sodding 6 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Essien out for sodding 6 weeks.
    Well he'd have been out for the next two weeks anyway. Ancelotti's said he hopes it'll only be four weeks. I'd guess we'll see him back late next month/early March. Means he'll miss Arsenal etc, but with Mikel back in the next couple weeks, missing Essien won't be half as bad.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's line up:

Hilario
    Ferreira Alex Terry Zhirkov
    Belletti
    Ballack.............Lampard
    Deco
    Anelka..Sturridge

Oh and for J.Cole fans:

...the manager is positive there will be a contract settlement with the England midfielder.

'Joe Cole will be in the squad next year,' Ancelotti stated.
    http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...940884,00.html

ReputationRep:
    Think we should have started with a bit more width tbh. Was in favour of Joey and Malouda, never mind neither, also thought Matic would start. Otherwise, expected. Hilario's had quite a few apps this year + a couple for Ross.

ReputationRep:
    gutted to see the diamond again. i hope the xmas tree and 4-3-3 weren't just a one off

ReputationRep:
    Are we signing anyone? FFS.

ReputationRep:
    gutted to see the diamond again. i hope the xmas tree and 4-3-3 weren't just a one off
    We'll play 4-3-3 in a few more PL matches before Mikel comes back I suspect. We're only going for the diamond again as we want both Sturridge and Anelka in the team. IMO it's the right formation for this match.

Don't think we'll sign anyone this January, unless a "marquee" signing becomes available.

ReputationRep:
    i think what we have now will sustain us for the rest of the season. however if the ban stays in place we can only enter the next market in june 2011 :sigh:

i think the reason we're not buying anyone this january is because our legal team probably think that we can cut the ban down to maybe just the summer 2010 window (so we can buy again next january). i'm just speculating.

ReputationRep:
    still need to buy someone imo, anyway how do we feel about preston on staturday?

ReputationRep:
    i think what we have now will sustain us for the rest of the season. however if the ban stays in place we can only enter the next market in june 2011 :sigh:

i think the reason we're not buying anyone this january is because our legal team probably think that we can cut the ban down to maybe just the summer 2010 window (so we can buy again next january). i'm just speculating.
    We haven't been big buyers in January for the past few seasons... I'm sure however in the unlikely event a marquee signing were to appear on the market we'd be straight in for him. We could have possibly lined up deals now to be announced in the summer... then again i'm just speculating too.

Who knows tbh, even if we couldn't buy anyone for the next to windows we'd still have an excellent team.

ReputationRep:
    I have a funny feeling about this FA Cup. Would be nice to retain this trophy. :/

ReputationRep:
    we'll win the PL and FA cup. not the CL.

ReputationRep:
    we'll win the PL and FA cup. not the CL.
    Yes please. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i think we're going to get knocked out by Inter

ReputationRep:
    A question to Chelsea fans...

If you do not win the premier league this season (I have backed you since before day one, btw) who do you think will win it? And who would you rather won it, of the teams who could realistically do so.

Also, I think you'll get past Inter, but it will be tight. I think United might go out, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I think United might go out, though.
    Not against Milan? But yeh, i can't see them winning it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    A question to Chelsea fans...

If you do not win the premier league this season (I have backed you since before day one, btw) who do you think will win it? And who would you rather won it, of the teams who could realistically do so.

Also, I think you'll get past Inter, but it will be tight. I think United might go out, though.
    Hi Rob!

If it's not us, it's United. I'd rather United won it too.

We'll blast past Inter.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.