Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna see another draw :emo:

C'mon chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    This ALWAYS HAPPENS!

We go 1-0 up, but within 10 minutes we concede. It's happened in all our previous 4/5 games, bar Tottenham!

ReputationRep:
    We can win this game, we need that final pass that gets to the wingers/striker. But meireles can't do it, all his passes forward don't go pass the defender. The defence for the first goal was poor.

ReputationRep:
    FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Killer blow

ReputationRep:
    AVB out? How much of this is his fault?

ReputationRep:
    That's why Lampard doesn't start our games anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karma Charger)
    AVB out? How much of this is his fault?
    Well, looks like we're spending in january.

ReputationRep:
    form

D - D - D - L

sorry club, fake money club, sacked world class manager ancelotti after winning the PL & FA cup once in two years just because he got KO'd the **** out by United in the CL last season- GOOD JOB.

AVB go back to that easy Portugal league, Villa's Boas Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    this just ****ed up my fantasy football. So we're now fifth. when we had so many chances to put pressure on tottenham.

ReputationRep:
    oh god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    form

D - D - D - L

sorry club, fake money club, sacked world class manager ancelotti after winning the PL & FA cup once in two years just because he got KO'd the **** out by United in the CL last season- GOOD JOB.

AVB go back to that easy Portugal league, Villa's Boas Indeed.
    Fake money, are you a villa fan, please tell me where have you been since 1998 if you are? Because we have been on top of you every single season since then, and guess what, we didn't have money at the time. STFU!!

ReputationRep:
    The players in the current Chelsea team are way too selfish Luiz doesn't want to defend, the midfield want to score screamers instead of playing the ball out to their team mates I mean come on we might not win the premier league but at least qualify for the champions league this season. The defence is beyond poor they can't even do the ****ing jobs they're payed 100k a week to do. I mean back in the Mourinho days our defenders were amazing we kept a clean sheet for 1000 mins now we concede every game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Well, looks like we're spending in january.
    How much is there to spend? Looks like you need quite a few players.

ReputationRep:
    Being a Chelsea fan is too frustrating.. But Chelsea needs our support more than ever. We just got to believe in our team.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

Aston Villa's been our boogie team for as long as I can remember.

But still... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)

When we draw to wigan, the team we've been spanking since we last lost to them, then you know there's a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karma Charger)
    How much is there to spend? Looks like you need quite a few players.
    I've heard 150 million being spouted but I think we'll spend 30 million tops, creative midfielder please, not a cheap mans lampard like meireles.

ReputationRep:
    its not the managers fault. Chelsea kept with normal formation that they awlays use. Torres came on for sturridge, so what? if u think about logically, Torres is one of the best strikers in the world (maybe not atm for chelsea). defence sucks!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)

LOL? didn't you beat aston villa 7-0 2 seasons ago at the same stadium, much boogie in that result indeed & and I'm arsenal fan to the guy who responded to my post so what do you have to say about that? **** ALL..

(Original post by ChelseaFCCC)
    its not the managers fault. Chelsea kept with normal formation that they awlays use. Torres came on for sturridge, so what? if u think about logically, Torres is one of the best strikers in the world (maybe not atm for chelsea). defence sucks!!!!
    look at this idiot, if you logically think about it TORRES has scored ONE GOAL IN FIFTEEN GAMES this season.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.