Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic, 2 points dropped. United better beat Arsenal tomorrow >_> or keep it at a draw.

David Luiz had a great game. Torres was unlucky with his shot and I think once again we were too slow in the build up at times, Florent Malouda must be the most clueless and useless player in and around the box...HE doesn't know what to do with it and does the same thing over and over again!

ReputationRep:
    Poor performance by us today, toothless performance and we did not make enough chances and somehow missed the few we created.

Well the matches tomorrow will make things clearer.

ReputationRep:
    Fairly dull. Highlight for me was listening to who I presume was one of the Norwich coaching staff screaming 'don't get beat, don't get ****ing beat' every single time Bosingwa ran with the ball.

Mata's final ball was off so you didn't create too much, and it's the same old Torres. Had to hit that chance first time but I presume he didn't have the confidence.

ReputationRep:
    That last kick by Malouda infuriated me to new levels. And he has the audacity to demand more playing time.

Torres should have scored, he had enough chances in that game. Luiz was probs MOTM for our side, and didn't get booked!

ReputationRep:
    Season of transition or not, we should be putting at least 1 ****ing goal past a team which hasn't kept a clean sheet at all this season!

Shocking, atrocious, mind-blowingly ****.

ReputationRep:
    We seriously lacked any pace to our game, apart from the opening 10 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Crappy team cost me 75 quid, shockingly average ****ing odds made it appealing, huge mistake.. oh well chelsea joining liverpool in the blacklist.

ReputationRep:
    McEachren's on the bench for us today. I'm sure he'll come on. We have a lot of competition in midfield, so he has a lot to do to get in the mix. But from what i have seen he looks good enough to be a starter. But it's hard to see how we can drop Agustien (who we dropped today for Sigurddson, another loan signing), Allen and Britton to make way for 2 new signings. But i'm sure rotation will be key.

I almost returned to betting today to put a draw on Chelsea today. Looked good odds for what looked like a likely draw. Wish i did now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    ...dear God :facepalm2:
    Malouda should be sold, right now. There I said it, I don't care anymore, ****ing prick. He had so much ****ing space to put it on his left, even if he didn't have space, he could have drawn the defender in and force a deflection. He was ****ing clueless. We were good defensively, lukaku looked good today(needs to sort out his dribbling though, he looked a little like heskey when he tried to get past that defender)
    Also, malouda didn't once get past a defender to the wing(again). We need to speed up our build up play.

ReputationRep:
    ''Villas-Boas described Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian, with whom Chelsea have been linked in the media in the last day, as an interesting player but says we are not interested in signing anyone who is ineligible for the Champions League this season.''

Well, that rules out a ****load of signings right there.

(Original post by jam277)
    Malouda should be sold, right now. There I said it, I don't care anymore, ****ing prick. He had so much ****ing space to put it on his left, even if he didn't have space, he could have drawn the defender in and force a deflection. He was ****ing clueless. We were good defensively, lukaku looked good today(needs to sort out his dribbling though, he looked a little like heskey when he tried to get past that defender)
    Also, malouda didn't once get past a defender to the wing(again). We need to speed up our build up play.

And he wants to start more matches...oh my word :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'll say it again.

We need wingers, to let Mata play in the middle.

Glad I didnt watch this match really, hah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    I'll say it again.

We need wingers, to let Mata play in the middle.
    Why isn't AVB (or anyone else with authority) seeing this?

------Torres--------
    Winger-Mata-Winger

I think that'd work well.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't AVB (or anyone else with authority) seeing this?

------Torres--------
    Winger-Mata-Winger

I think that'd work well.
    That be perfect. Would love real winger ala Alexis Sanchez esque. Not inside inforwards or playmakers. Mata through the middle is win.

ReputationRep:
    lawl should have kept Zhirkov, he was actually a very good winger. Didn't get to see the real him cos Ancelotti played him in midfield, such a shame. We sold the wrong player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    lawl should have kept Zhirkov, he was actually a very good winger. Didn't get to see the real him cos Ancelotti played him in midfield, such a shame. We sold the wrong player.
    Indeed. He was quality in some of the few games he played. Really deserved to play ahead of Malouda on numerous occasions.

ReputationRep:
    ''Villas-Boas described Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian, with whom Chelsea have been linked in the media in the last day, as an interesting player but says we are not interested in signing anyone who is ineligible for the Champions League this season.''

Well, that rules out a ****load of signings right there.

And he wants to start more matches...oh my word :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Jovetic, jovetic, jovetic, jovetic, krasic, krasic, krasic, krasic.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. He was quality in some of the few games he played. Really deserved to play ahead of Malouda on numerous occasions.
    I said this so many times.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the game...anyone want to give me a rundown/their opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Missed the game...anyone want to give me a rundown/their opinions?
    Torres missed a sitter apparently, slow build up play as usual, norwich defended for their lives in the second half, malouda should be sold, lampard got injured. At least we're unbeaten in 2012 I guess.
    I'm still pissed off though, how can we not score against the team that hasn't kept one clean sheet this whole season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Torres missed a sitter apparently
    I think even if he got it on target it would have been blocked cos some defender slid right in front of him. He had plenty of other chances though, like the one where instead of taking the shot he opted to pass to Ramires but it got intercepted.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.