Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)
    LOLWUT
    When a liverpool and a chelsea fan are agreeing with the same thing, we know this guy is deluded, I think he's been smoking some strong stuff. Or he's suffering from manchesteritis(trust me, I know a few people with that disease, one of them told me that we should keep malouda because he's quality, and he was being serious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    :rofl3:
    To be honest, liverpools style of play is much better than uniteds.
    Although, it's between tottenham and city, chelsea/arsenal/liverpool are third. United style of play resemble us under mourinho. (although i'll have that style of play anyday, because we'll be sure of a 1-0/2-1 win before they step into stamford bridge)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I know that you know that that is utter trash-talk. Keep it flowing though, it's rather amusing.

Admit it, you don't really follow football do you? I get the impression that you're trying to blag it and it's painfully obvious and evident to all...
    Why the hell are you talking, you said chelsea are an old team. You obviously forgot that we have romeu, luiz, ivanovic, mata, sturridge, torres, ramires all under 28 and first team starters. We have a 19 year old as a starter ffs and you're saying that we're an old team, next you'll say that inter's first team are young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    To be honest, liverpools style of play is much better than uniteds.
    Although, it's between tottenham and city, chelsea/arsenal/liverpool are third. United style of play resemble us under mourinho. (although i'll have that style of play anyday, because we'll be sure of a 1-0/2-1 win before they step into stamford bridge)
    Your a joke.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

What's going on? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Thread's been hijacked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkshadow1111)
    Your a joke.
    In what way, liverpool actually play good football, the only problem is, their wingers are crap and they have a misfiring striker, different to the torres situation, they have a natural winger, while we do not(malouda doesn't count as a player because to me he isn't), I watched a couple of united matches away, they score early, and it's basically the end of the match, think the villa game and the swansea game comes to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Pity I can't neg any more users today. Will have to wait till tomorrow now.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that was funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USB)
    You are irrefutably right.

In other words as a Man U fan wearing red-tinted goggles, you can't see anything but.
    Oh wait, wayne rooney, of course SAF won't tolerate crap about players throwing dummies.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, wayne rooney, of course SAF won't tolerate crap about players throwing dummies.
    Lol Roo-roo-roooooneey!

And Man C....

We could've been comfortable third if we weren't so ****ty the past 4 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USB)
    Lol Roo-roo-roooooneey!

And Man C....

We could've been comfortable third if we weren't so ****ty the past 4 weeks.
    We would have been back in the title race had we had a better december and not drawn all those games. Oh well.
    Oh yeah, 'I want to leave manchester united.' United come in with a 250k contract, 'i'm settled at united now.'

ReputationRep:
    Your boy Betrand Traore scored a great free kick!

ReputationRep:
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...llian-interest

Could we be seeing the South American at the Bridge by next week? Who know's...

ReputationRep:
    Thing is if Hazard or Willian come to Chelsea, I'm not sure whether they'll be playing as winger or playmaker?

Or possibly buy both and use Willian on the wing with Hazard as playmaker?

Who would you guys perfer to have?

ReputationRep:
    What's going on with Lucas Piazon? The kid we bought last transfer window, I thought he could only play for the first team this January. Any chance we get to see him this season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    What's going on with Lucas Piazon? The kid we bought last transfer window, I thought he could only play for the first team this January. Any chance we get to see him this season?
    Well he just turned 18 so he can play for the 1st team now but considering Kakuta and McEachran were loaned out and got no game time then not sure he will play this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JClive)
    Well he just turned 18 so he can play for the 1st team now but considering Kakuta and McEachran were loaned out and got no game time then not sure he will play this season.
    Heard we was the next Kaka lol

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot, please look at the actual age of our squad before you say it's an ageing squad. You have a 38 year old and a 37 year old in the first team and you're talking to us about age. :confused:
    Come on, not even you are that retarded. As much as I'll rather have you win the league than city (so it's always united or chelsea for the league like it should be and it'll kill city's morale if they don't win) you've changed my mind. Your team is ****, I had people at the start of the season saying they'll beat barca because they won in a friendly and they'll beat real madrid :lolwut: yet you can't even beat basel. I just laughed.
    Don't say we're going nowhere in the champions league either, we're not arsenal.
    Uniteds team is **** ?

Yep, that explains second in the league i suppose. ..... ....

With a much higher GD than Chelsea ...

(This is with essentially the worst injury sheet in the league)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Uniteds team is **** ?

Yep, that explains second in the league i suppose. ..... ....

With a much higher GD than Chelsea ...

(This is with essentially the worst injury sheet in the league)
    It's one of the worst United teams under Fergie's reign imo.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.