Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One thing's for sure, De Bruyne has exceptional talent.

Although he has had a lot of injuries in his relatively short career, which will be something to be aware of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    No. Do you have a source for that story?
    http://www.eurosport.fr/football/tra...iveevent.shtml

Apparently, Alex is very near to sign, they say it should be done during this week.

About Lampard, Ancelotti would have contacted him but there would be no bid yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JClive)
    Is he that good?

Sure he was probably Genk's best player when we played them this season but that ain't saying much...
    So was thibaut courtois. Seeing as he's our next goalkeeper, I think belgium have quite a few starlets we can get.

ReputationRep:
    He's a decent looking prospect. Even if he doesn't turn out exeptional, due to his age, you'll get the fee back most likely.

Looks promising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)

Not like Lind has best shots to save ratio in league

and he has started every game i suppose?

ReputationRep:
    Reports coming out saying that we've bidded for Sao Paulo's Lucas, according to his agent, been rejected though.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinouche13)
    http://www.eurosport.fr/football/tra...iveevent.shtml

Apparently, Alex is very near to sign, they say it should be done during this week.

About Lampard, Ancelotti would have contacted him but there would be no bid yet.
    Good, now we have Cahill Alex is simply taking up our wage budget and squad spaces.

I honestly cannot see Lampard leaving this season, if at all...

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if you guys have seen, but Piazon has signed a new long-term contract until 2017. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we're trying to flog Bosingwa and replace him with Azpilicueta - or so it says in The Times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Dunno if you guys have seen, but Piazon has signed a new long-term contract until 2017. :yy:
    Nice! At least it looks like he has a good future with us, I can see him being played in carling cup matches.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we're trying to flog Bosingwa and replace him with Azpilicueta - or so it says in The Times.
    We should do that tbh, then use him and ivanovic, call me crazy, but we should have put bosingwa as a winger a couple of times, he can't defend, but he's great going forward and whipping low crosses for the likes of lampard etc. He was doing so great at the start of the season too.

ReputationRep:
    Good, now we have Cahill Alex is simply taking up our wage budget and squad spaces.

I honestly cannot see Lampard leaving this season, if at all...
    We can always take alex out of our squad list, but yeah I reckon a deal will be done by deadline day, I think alex wants to play. If we get a suitable offer of around 12 million, we can sell him.

ReputationRep:
    any aspiring football journos here?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amit1189)
    any aspiring football journos here?!
    its something i have wondered about, why?

ReputationRep:
    With De Bruyne entering the fray, probably next season and with the attempts made for Willian and Hazard, does this mean a change of shape for AVB? i.e. 4-2-3-1, I certainly hope so, although we may lose out with the Mata and A.Cole link on the left wing, having Mata in the middle of the '3' would surely help our creativity. Opinions? Would you stick with the tried-and-tested 4-3-3/4-1-4-1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Lucas :coma:
    Thanks. It's always nice to see other clubs appreciating Lucas Leiva, especially when he's recovering from a serious injury.

ReputationRep:
    At least Alex is going to PSG and out of the Premier League, he could have haunted us from QPR. Sad to see him go.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16756100.stm

Also bluff or seriously on focusing on summer/next season??

"Villas-Boas does not anticipate any more new signings this month. "

(http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...590790,00.html)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Thanks. It's always nice to see other clubs appreciating Lucas Leiva, especially when he's recovering from a serious injury.
    Na man, We have romeu, , plus we've got a better lucas in our reserve team

ReputationRep:
    Well we've sold alex and bought cahill, I reckon that's all we honestly need atm tbh. The defence is fine, it's more about the organisation of the defence that's the problem. Our midfield is fine besides the playmaker, we just need a winger (de bruyne coming in next season to sort it out).
    People say our team isn't good enough, but in reality we're just underperforming, our first 11 is better than uniteds 11 atm because of all their injuries and we have pretty much our best 11. We beat the league leaders, then slumped into a bunch of draws to teams we really should beat (besides tottenham), had we won all our games in december, we would be above tottenham and level on points with united.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.