Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean, although, our defence has got better, that was our problem earlier on in the season, had we'd been like this, we would be challenging for the title.

ReputationRep:
    Our defense has improved over the season as AVB realised the high-line was a mistake and other things were wrong too.

But we are not scoring enough goals, we just need a solid striker to be honest, I don't know when Torres will come good and we have been waiting a year. Someone like RVP/Gomez/Ba and Drogba in the past, someone who scores nearly every game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JClive)
    Our defense has improved over the season as AVB realised the high-line was a mistake and other things were wrong too.

But we are not scoring enough goals, we just need a solid striker to be honest, I don't know when Torres will come good and we have been waiting a year. Someone like RVP/Gomez/Ba and Drogba in the past, someone who scores nearly every game.
    I don't think we need a signing, if we do need a striker, we need to look at their style of play, which was the mistake with torres, torres has had to spend a year adapting his game, It's like making terry play as a winger, torres does get better, but if we drop him and buy another striker, that's basically saying we no longer have faith in you, then he'll end up like chamakh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what to think of the chels at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham in the FA cup. A fairly decent draw, reckon we should do fine if we can keep Redmond quiet.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16721393.stm

So de Bruyne is our's more or less and will be back at Genk for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas Piazon on the bench against swansea tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdr95)
    I'm hoping he gets a chance to play!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdr95)
    Woohoo, hope he plays! And how'd you find out!? I just watched AVB's squad news on Chelsea's site and he doesn't mention him =o.

Also JT is out of the game as a precautionary measure. He's feeling that knee again. It's going to be either Cahill/Ivanovic pairing up with Luiz I think. Pace + Strength with Cahill/Luiz :coma:

Piazon to score xD

ReputationRep:
    David Luiz said on his twitter hed been called up to the first team, so i went to lucas' twitter and he said he was going to wales in the first team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdr95)
    David Luiz said on his twitter hed been called up to the first team, so i went to lucas' twitter and he said he was going to wales in the first team
    Aye your right! Damnit how did I miss that, im on twitter quite a bit! xD

ReputationRep:
    Wow lots of good news today then!

ReputationRep:
    DONE DEAL Genk midfielder Kevin De Bruyne completes his move to Chelsea on a five-and-a-half-year contract, the Belgian club have confirmed. He will remain with Genk until June.

2 January signings so far, anymore...?

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea will line-up in the following 4-3-3 formation:
    1 Petr Cech (c)
    17 Jose Bosingwa
    2 Branislav Ivanovic
    4 David Luiz
    3 Ashley Cole
    16 Raul Meireles
    6 Oriol Romeu
    15 Florent Malouda
    23 Daniel Sturridge
    9 Fernando Torres
    10 Juan Mata

Subs: 23 Ross Turnbull, 20 Paulo Ferreira, 24 Gary Cahill, 34 Ryan Bertrand, 5 Michael Essien, 35 Lucas Piazon, 18 Romelu Lukaku.

PLEASE can we finish this game quicker so we can see Piazon in action!

ReputationRep:
    Pleased to hear that we've signed Kevin de Bruyne, and pleased that Piazon is on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    3-1 to chelsea I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    3-1 to chelsea I think.
    I'm going to go with 1-0.

ReputationRep:
    Lol we'd be lucky to win tonight from what I'm seeing at the moment. MALOUDA with his poor passes is frustrating me >_>. Bosingwa wasteful...

ReputationRep:
    :blah: Hopeful of a result against you guys. Sneaky 2-1 win maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Scott Sinclair. 1-0. Against former club. Haha. Get in! Great goal!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.