4 David Luiz
    3 Ashley Cole
    5 Michael Essien
    16 Raul Meireles
    8 Frank Lampard (c)
    23 Daniel Sturridge
    9 Fernando Torres
    10 Juan Mata

Subs: 23 Ross Turnbull, 20 Paulo Ferreira, 34 Ryan Bertrand, 24 Gary Cahill, 12 John Mikel Obi, 15 Florent Malouda, 18 Romelu Lukaku.

Edit: I just realised Romeu didn't even make the squad..but there's good ol' Mikel. (Sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    Going to be a draw at best with the way we are playing and we always do badly at Goodison Park recently.

Romeu not even in the squad is madness, unless injured...and I think Cahill should start again as he was good against Man U.

ReputationRep:
    I also agree that Cahill should've started. He had a very respectable game against United.

ReputationRep:
    Dear god, already. Bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: Good goal from Pienaar though.

ReputationRep:
    I literally just can't wait for this season to be over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    I literally just can't wait for this season to be over.
    Has your season literally gone down the ****ter :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I want to murder Bosingwa....

ReputationRep:
    I wish we just played the same line-up against United i.e. NOT ivanovic at CB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I wish we just played the same line-up against United i.e. NOT ivanovic at CB.
    EX****INGXATCTLY!!!

What is the ****ing point? We need terry. Or our defence is in shambles.
    Get rid of the ****ing high line as well. sit back a little bit more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Chelsea will line-up in the following 4-3-3 formation:
    1 Petr Cech
    17 Jose Bosingwa
    2 Branislav Ivanovic
    4 David Luiz
    3 Ashley Cole
    5 Michael Essien
    16 Raul Meireles
    8 Frank Lampard (c)
    23 Daniel Sturridge
    9 Fernando Torres
    10 Juan Mata

Subs: 23 Ross Turnbull, 20 Paulo Ferreira, 34 Ryan Bertrand, 24 Gary Cahill, 12 John Mikel Obi, 15 Florent Malouda, 18 Romelu Lukaku.

Edit: I just realised Romeu didn't even make the squad..but there's good ol' Mikel. (Sarcasm)
    I don't get it, we played so well in the 4-2-3-1, why are we now going back to the 4-3-3? If we are going 4-3-3, why is essien the DM and why is meireles on the pitch? It would be either mikel or romeu in DM.

*sighs*

ReputationRep:
    No idea where we go from here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    No idea where we go from here
    They're just going to park the bus until the end of the match. Torres has no space whatsoever and we're struggling to unlock the defence, we need a player in the hole because there's not enough players in the box, just put lampard behind the striker and essien and meireles in midfield with essien as a box to box player and meireles as a CM/playmaker. This is disgraceful. We've been parked the bused by everton.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad if I say that I think I actually miss Kalou on our bench? Gives us another option and scores vital goals.

Edit: Yeah, im closing this stream...I give up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Is it bad if I say that I think I actually miss Kalou on our bench? Gives us another option and scores vital goals.

We've turned into arsenal.
    Everton away was always going to be hard, but we really needed these 3 points.
    Edit: bring on the depression. We are not going into the ****ing europa league next season. This is a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    We've turned into arsenal.
    Everton away was always going to be hard, but we really needed these 3 points.
    If we (Spurs) beat Newcastle, you'll actually be ok - as everyone around you is just as bad.

**EDIT**

Scrub that - Arsenal have equalised and AVB has taken off Mata.

Got to laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)

You weren't the only who did so.

On a positive note, Arsenal are drawing atm and I think Tottenham will win tonight.. But a point or three points could of been really helpful today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    If we (Spurs) beat Newcastle, you'll actually be ok - as everyone around you is just as bad.
    There's always the chance sunderland beat arsenal too, knowing arsenal.

I don't get how we're doing so poor this season, look at our team, although, I guess capello's second stint at milan was similar, he spent the year rebuilding, the next year when he was fired, the next manager won the scudettto with this team, I'm hoping this is the case, anyway, looks like we've got the champions league and the FA cup to focus on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)

**EDIT**

Scrub that - Arsenal have equalised and AVB has taken off Mata.

Got to laugh.
    I wish this was a laughing matter... *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    You weren't the only who did so.

On a positive note, Arsenal are drawing atm and I think Tottenham will win tonight.. But a point or three points could of been really helpful today.
    Yeah. Hope Arsenal loose, seeing as Liverpool have lost already and Spurs should win at home with Bale on form. Just need to be wary of Ba and Cisse tbh. Oh and Mata's off..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.