Turn on thread page Beta
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    At least Torres isn't starting, we actually have a chance to score with Drogba. Napoli are a brilliant team, I just wished I didn't tell my Italian flat mate I'd watch the game with him at the pub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Watch out we're going to beat you 5-0 at the Emirates.

Spoiler:
    Show

ony for Ibra to score in the 94th minute knocking us out...

i think that would just be the funniest scenario ever!!!!

then hed probably punch the referee in celebration or something

ReputationRep:
    Torres :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Here's an interesting stat for you plastics; Kenny Daglish has won more trophies (38) in his entire career than Chelsea have in their entire history (25) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Reports coming through everywhere saying that both Torres and Drogba will be on the bench and Sturridge will play through the middle with Mata and Ramires flanking him.

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Reports coming through everywhere saying that both Torres and Drogba will be on the bench and Sturridge will play through the middle with Mata and Ramires flanking him.

Thoughts?
    Sturridge as CF is logical but I don't think AVB would make such a tactical shift against Napoli in the CL.

ReputationRep:
    Relevant:
    http://twitpic.com/8musml

ReputationRep:
    Haters gonna hate

ReputationRep:
    How do I join the society?? I have been looking everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a match thread???

ReputationRep:
    Cech, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa, Ramires, Meireles, Malouda, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata.

SUBS: Turnbull, Cole, Essien, Mikel, Lampard, Kalou, Torres.

Don't know why Malouda is playing and why Meireles over Romeu...ugh!

ReputationRep:
    WHY IS FLORENT MALOUDA STARTING IN MIDFIELD ARGHGHHH. We have Lampard and Essien! Nop, let's play FloMalouda! Bah. Cole on the bench and im hearing from Gary Linekar that its not an injury so why is he playing Bosingwa >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barzy_j)
    NO IDEA ON MALOUDA, but probably because we don't have anyone decent on the left. and don't say Lampard, he can't play on the left. How can you even question Meireles in the team? He has for me being one of the best players and most hard working so far, only one who sticks with his task and does something.. Essien should be in this game, that's the wrong thing
    Lampard has played on the left side of midfield for his whole career, he could and perhaps should be playing tonight. Miereles works hard yes, but we need more than that in tough games like these. Frank is also capable of working hard for the team but is also likely to get a goal or two or get an assist. Not my ideal midfield at all, but we'll see if AVB has picked a winning team in a couple hours.

ReputationRep:
    Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz and Bosingwa vs Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani. It'll be a stroll for Napoli.

3-1.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get why Romeu has been exiled from the team recently though?:confused:

Come on Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    Bosingwa and Malouda. This is going to be a long night.

ReputationRep:
    Right now I'm not watching it; after Saturday I have no faith whatsoever. I may turn on if I think I'm composed enough to take in another dreary performance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz and Bosingwa vs Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani. It'll be a stroll for Napoli.

3-1.
    You think we'll score? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Man it's nice to have another team going through a crubmle phase. These time of the years are ususally lonely times.

ReputationRep:
    We're getting exposed already. And Bosingwa's injured. Not sure whether to be happy or even more depressed.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.