Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good news is that Kakuta's found himself on the score sheet again. Scored in the 67th minute against current French league leaders Montpellier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Without Champions League, I don't see many top players staying. Except Torres as nobody wants him anymore.
    Who exactly are you talking about? What top players do we actually have? And who says we won't get in the Champions League next season?

We're a couple wins away from Wembley, in the Champions League last 16 and in the race for fourth spot. Things aren't too bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    Andre Villas-Boas has been sacked as Chelsea manager. Another one bites the dust.

ReputationRep:
    Thread meltdown imminent.

Who is even available to take over? Wait, Di Matteo? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Another Victim at the Bridge
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Di Matteo as our first-team coach.

God help us.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see AVB gone tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid decision. AVB was in it for the long haul, not immediate short term success. Watch how Roman employs another manager who may get some instant success but no long term stability. Pathetic.

Why is there never any blame attached to the players for not performing? Always the manager.

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel sorry for AVB.

It's the players who were poor.

ReputationRep:
    AVB didnt help himself with the media either. Seemed to get off on the wrong foot with them and just didnt seem to know what to say.

Our players are awful. Mata, Sturridge, Luiz and Ramires are our only decent players. Bad bad times.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more the players who are responsible for chelsea's current performance, rather than the manger himself.

ReputationRep:
    Abramovich thinks its the apprentice, another manager is fired.

he changes managers faster than a prostitute opens her legs for money. when is he gonna learn.

ReputationRep:
    Avb has been sacked

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...633044,00.html

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy, I was willing to let him have until the end of the season at least.

ReputationRep:
    McCarthy for Chelsea!

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho...

Make it happen Roman.

ReputationRep:
    "With immediate effect Roberto Di Matteo has been appointed first team coach on an interim basis until the end of the season."

My god.

ReputationRep:
    They have to go for Moyes imo, that guy deserves to get a big job and he always brings the best of players. AVB should have been given more time though.

ReputationRep:
    Luiz/Ramires/Mata were all on AVBs side too... the older - worse - players have won this battle, and I cant see the portuguese/spaniards being happy about it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.