Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Come on lads!

ReputationRep:
    Rather different line up to AVB days, come on Chelsea!

Glad Terry is recovering quick enough to make the bench.

ReputationRep:
    Terry miraculous recovery when the manager he clearly disliked is sacked :rolleyes: AVBs preferred tactics were making a mug of Terry and he just couldn't handle it.

ReputationRep:
    We're **** with or without AVB.

Should just sack Eva Carneiro, she's obviously the villain at the piece; lads just can't seem to focus when she's in their vicinity

ReputationRep:
    You spanish beautyyyy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least we should go through now. Stupid we missed a penalty, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Well, at least we should go through now. Stupid we missed a penalty, though.
    Aren't you the guy who's more interested in the Arsenal game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    Aren't you the guy who's more interested in the Arsenal game?
    In all fairness, the Arsenal game is far more compelling. I've been keeping up with our game, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    In all fairness, the Arsenal game is far more compelling. I've been keeping up with our game, though.
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    To beat our reserves, to beat our reserves,
    It took you two games, to beat our reserves.

Leicester will fancy their chances with a full strength team against that shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    To beat our reserves, to beat our reserves,
    It took you two games, to beat our reserves.

Leicester will fancy their chances with a full strength team against that shower.
    Oh sorry of course, I forgot Zigic hardly ever plays first team football...

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What happened with Torres and Mata? The TV showed some kind of annoyance between he two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USB)
    Oh sorry of course, I forgot Zigic hardly ever plays first team football...

:rolleyes:
    You're right actually, he's often injured or coming back from injury off the bench.
    Add to that:
    N'daw at LB, Ibanez at CB, Redmond RW, Rooney LW, Elliot supporting striker, Gomis CM.

None guaranteed starters in a full strength blues team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    What happened with Torres and Mata? The TV showed some kind of annoyance between he two?
    Might have been surrounding the penalty?
    Torres won it, Chelsea fans chanted Torres' name to take it. Birmingham fans chanted for Torres to take it.
    Mata took it. And missed again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought it might have been that. Torres looked pretty annoyed at Mata.

ReputationRep:
    The annoyance was for show, wouldn't have had the bottle.
    Torres' confidence is shot, almost feel sorry for him. But it's hilarious all the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Yeah I thought it might have been that. Torres looked pretty annoyed at Mata.
    What? T thought Mata offered Torres to take it, but Torres told him no..you take it.

Question is if Torres was just trying to be humble or if he was worried he'd bottle it. I'm afraid it's the latter, his confidence is at an all-time low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    We're **** with or without AVB.

Should just sack Eva Carneiro, she's obviously the villain at the piece; lads just can't seem to focus when she's in their vicinity
    Noo, what are we going to do when our team is down and out in games with nothing to else to look at but her

I read up and she's been at the club since Feb 2010 with the reserves and was this season promoted to be the first team doctor, so AVB didn't bring her, we always had her!

On the game, well at least we won it 2-0. Loving the unity after the 2nd goal was scored, all the smiles and hugs lol. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are Chelsea fans as dellusional as Abramovich?

Read that they were chanting for Mourinho to come back. IMO it's highly unlikely he will come back this summer but it means the fans won't back whoever else comes in instead.

Going to be a vicious circle of failure.

Also, considering I always hear about Chelsea's youth, how did Ryan Bertrand do yesterday? I only saw the first 20 mins of the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Are Chelsea fans as dellusional as Abramovich?

Read that they were chanting for Mourinho to come back. IMO it's highly unlikely he will come back this summer but it means the fans won't back whoever else comes in instead.

Going to be a vicious circle of failure.

Also, considering I always hear about Chelsea's youth, how did Ryan Bertrand do yesterday? I only saw the first 20 mins of the game.
    From what I saw of the last 20 mins he did fairly well towards the end and not many attacks actually got through from that side. although the first leg vs birmingham he should have been man of the match. Bertrand really should get a run in, I think he likes playing birmingham too.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.