Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Zhirkov very solid at left back since A.Cole went off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    I love how Ivanovic dribbles. Its sort of pass it to opposing defender tackle him, pass to the next tackle him, pass to the next tackle him. Quite effective though.
    Either that or it's pass it forward and hope he runs past him. He's a CB to be fair. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    John Terry, not only will he **** your missus, he'll also take points of you :coma:

ReputationRep:
    GeT IN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    John Terry, not only will he **** your missus, he'll also take points of you
    If he did that to me I'd **** his missus in return. One way to right a wrong.

Well, he finally produced a goal.

Now tomorrow should be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    indeed tomorrow will be interesting, need a draw for arsenal manu and then to win against hull. then beat arsenal next week and hey pesto 9 points ahead of the gunners and 6 ahead of the reds

ReputationRep:
    A draw would be ideal, although I'd settle for an entertaining match with a winner. Most important thing for us next isn't the result of tomorrows game though, it's the result of Tuesday's fixture against Hull.

ReputationRep:
    A draw or Arsenal to win plz. not bothered which because we'll just beat Arsenal the following weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    A draw or Arsenal to win plz. not bothered which because we'll just beat Arsenal the following weekend.
    Yes like last season :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Dear lord :teehee:

you gotta love him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    Yes like last season :facepalm2:
    sorry mate, back to back thrashings of 4-1 and 3-0 respectively at the emirates.

ReputationRep:
    sorry mate, back to back thrashings of 4-1 and 3-0 respectively at the emirates.

ReputationRep:
    do you think he'll return soon enough to save your team from another trophyless season :teehee:?

ReputationRep:
    do you think he'll return soon enough to save your team from another trophyless season :teehee:?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal's best opportunity for a trophy was the FA Cup. They're out of that. PL and CL not entirely beyond them, but very unlikely. 3rd in PL I'd guess and semi finals at best in the CL.

ReputationRep:

you gotta love him.
    Wait until he bones your girlfriend, will you love him then? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Dear lord :teehee:
    They did a Barca and un-parked the bus. You must be proud.

ReputationRep:
    Yes like last season
    You may well beat Chelsea but how does last season's result affect this? I'm not sure RVP will be fit for the game, and even if he is, that doesn't mean Chelsea are so much more likely to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    You may well beat Chelsea but how does last season's result affect this? I'm not sure RVP will be fit for the game, and even if he is, that doesn't mean Chelsea are so much more likely to lose.
    Similarly do the previous 2 games at the Emirates have any bearing on the next game? I do think Chelsea will win, but I was merely replying to the first post which was dismissively saying Chelsea would beat Arsenal and then used the previous 2 results as evidence, when we went to Stamford Bridge in worse form last season and got the win.

ReputationRep:
    Similarly do the previous 2 games at the Emirates have any bearing on the next game? I do think Chelsea will win, but I was merely replying to the first post which was dismissively saying Chelsea would beat Arsenal and then used the previous 2 results as evidence, when we went to Stamford Bridge in worse form last season and got the win.
    Well, technically speaking absolutely nothing that's happened prior to the match has any bearing. However, Ancelotti's had an experience of beating Arsenal on their turf, and we've had some problems away from home this season, so he'll know a thing or two about how to go about beating you once again. Providing there are no dodgy lino's, of course.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.