Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Well, technically speaking absolutely nothing that's happened prior to the match has any bearing. However, Ancelotti's had an experience of beating Arsenal on their turf, and we've had some problems away from home this season, so he'll know a thing or two about how to go about beating you once again. Providing there are no dodgy lino's, of course.
    Imagine if we won by an offside goal. Karma? :teehee:

Probably jinxed us now. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Imagine if we won by an offside goal. Karma? :teehee:

Probably jinxed us now. :shifty:
    TBH we've had our luck against them with offside/onside decisions in the past. It's 1-1 now. Let it be a fair game with the referee decisions, and you'll only find one winner... The pride of London, step forward. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. Arsenal to get 3 back in the next 15 minutes? I wouldn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    hey'll end up being tougher opponents at the Bridge I reckon and we might be stupid enough to take them lightly because of their result today.

ReputationRep:
    i guess it's up to us to show them how to take care of United.

hey'll end up being tougher opponents at the Bridge I reckon and we might be stupid enough to take them lightly because of their result today.
    you overrate them far too much...

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. United's simple tactics destroyed them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i guess it's up to us to show them how to take care of United.

you overrate them far too much...
    I don't want the Arsenal brigade bringing up a post of mine and wum me to the max. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Shame RobbieC isn't here. Actually, I heard he forked out to go to the match...

ReputationRep:
    I don't want the Arsenal brigade bringing up a post of mine and wum me to the max. :eek:
    they are in no position to WUM after today..

ReputationRep:
    on a seperate note does anyone reckon we will sign someone before 5 or r we content with the squad. personally i like the team and think we could cope but would be nice to have one signing

ReputationRep:
    I can't really see Ancelotti bringing in anyone - which is quite concerning given the position we could be in in summer...

Guess the rumours about Aguero will weren't true

ReputationRep:
    Management must be confident the ban will be overturned... should be alright, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Jack Cork's gone on loan to Burnley. Good signing for them, and for Jack Cork who has played enough football in the lower leagues to deserve a chance at this level. Really hope it goes well for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    they are in no position to WUM after today..
    They don't have to be in such a position, such are the WUMs on TSR.

We MUST beat Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    They don't have to be in such a position, such are the WUMs on TSR.

We MUST beat Arsenal.
    fight fire with fire i say..

they're going to get raped tbh. you heard it here first.

ReputationRep:
    CFC v Cardiff tickets on sale tomorrow, if you're a member I'd advise you get one! Would be disappointed to see it not sell out v.quickly, should be a decent game with a very good atmosphere, in comparison to previous FA Cup ties at the Bridge in the last few ssns.

ReputationRep:
    Cech
    Ivanovic Carvalho Terry Zhirkov
    Ballack Deco Lampard
    Anelka Malouda
    Drogba

Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Alex, A.Cole, J.Cole, Kalou, Sturridge.

This is what I wanted to see baby :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Still think Chelsea will win.

ReputationRep:
    A further 3 seconds later Hull are having a hissy fit about the goal. Surprise surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Hull are ******* ***** and I hate the scummers.

They have the *****sh mentality of a team like you or United thinking you deserve everything, but atleast you two have some grounds for the attitude. Please dear god run them ragged so we can **** the ******* on Saturday.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.