Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like a draw, hating both sides almost equally.

Glad no clean sheet for Chelsea though... no fantasy clean sheets :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Hull players are going down with the slightest of challenges, or physicaly contact. Of course Brown's raging about it on the sidelines, one of the worst sights in football - luckily the referee's not having any of it.

ReputationRep:
    Altidore was pulled down there. Poor Clattenburg. Poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Altidore was pulled down there. Poor Clattenburg. Poor.
    Yup, just as I praise him he goes and falls for that. Blimming refs.

ReputationRep:
    The ref is Clattenburg. He loses control of games frequently with his new... keep it running attitude. It's good to an extent, but his measure of a foul nowadays is dangerously inept.

Chelsea were meant to run away with this weren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    The ref is Clattenburg. He loses control of games frequently with his new... keep it running attitude. It's good to an extent, but his measure of a foul nowadays is dangerously inept.

Chelsea were meant to run away with this weren't they?
    I am 99% sure Arsenal will beat Chelsea on Sunday.

A very good beat too.

ReputationRep:
    I think Ivanovic might be the best RB in the league. By far and away the most defensively solid, I am yet to see him beaten for pace more than once or twice or get caught out of position and his aerial presence is immense. Going forward though, he runs with pace and power that teams struggle to deal with. Plus today his crossing and passing has been immense today.

I've only seen about 7 or 8 full Chelsea games though, I might have caught all his good games.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba. Utter filth.

ReputationRep:
    Spot of crumble?

Thoroughly enjoyable for all concerned. Hope you didn't waste too much energy... should've saved it for Sunday, boys.

ReputationRep:
    We've extended our lead at the top, and you're happy? Cool. I'm disappointed, but I can deal with it. It's a draw away from home, not the worst result in the world by any means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    I think Ivanovic might be the best RB in the league. By far and away the most defensively solid, I am yet to see him beaten for pace more than once or twice or get caught out of position and his aerial presence is immense. Going forward though, he runs with pace and power that teams struggle to deal with. Plus today his crossing and passing has been immense today.

I've only seen about 7 or 8 full Chelsea games though, I might have caught all his good games.
    We have two of the best right backs in the world, although Ivanovic's best position is CB. Ivanovic, after Anelka and Drogba has been our best performer this season, slightly ahead of Terry and Ashley Cole.

ReputationRep:
    it's a decent result, 2 points ahead of Utd and 6 ahead of Arsenal. it's by no means a crumble you muppet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I would say it's a bad result for Chelsea this.

ReputationRep:
    People love using that word on this forum, i'll never understand it though. Is every single draw a "crumble" or something? I hope no Chelsea supporters are too arrogant enough to agree with that.

ReputationRep:
    January blues

ReputationRep:
    But you should see that this is a missed opportunity to flip the bird to Arsenal after a poor weekend, or to match United move for move and say 'go on, your turn'. This is a fixture you should've won and you know it... and it doesn't help your momentum going into a massive clash on Sunday.

We were to be treated as a wounded animal, but you must remember a dog backed into a corner will bite for its life.

ReputationRep:
    Now its to Arsenal to "batter" Chelsea. This title race is getting interesting now.

ReputationRep:
    how come the ref decided to call it a day with 30 seconds to spare?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, good chance of Chelsea being level or even behind Utd come end of the weekend - you Chelsea fans are spewing.

ReputationRep:
    rofl, how's the crumble fellas? Only just avoided having some crumble pie at the weekend, and now this!

:woo:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.