Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you guys go on and win the League now.

ReputationRep:
    Get The **** In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, when you end up dancing to Madness, you know you've had an excellent day at the office. Hope that isn't the last time that tune is played at the Bridge this season. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    what a dull thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    what a dull thread
    i think everyone else is out getting pissed?

seriously though, we have a small fan base on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Got my tickets for Chelscum away, will be seeing you all on 13th March!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Got my tickets for Chelscum away, will be seeing you all on 13th March!
    You won't be missed in the one month you're not in this thread. See you later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    You won't be missed in the one month you're not in this thread. See you later.
    Pardon? That makes no sense at all, as i'm clearly posting in this thread again, and can continue to do so for the next month if i want to.

ReputationRep:
    I never said you won't be able to - just that you won't be missed. See you in a month... well no one will be seeing you at the match, because no one will be looking out for some one holding a TSR banner up in the away end. So I presume it's see you back in this thread in a month, which I hope is the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I never said you won't be able to - just that you won't be missed. See you in a month... well no one will be seeing you at the match, because no one will be looking out for some one holding a TSR banner up in the away end. So I presume it's see you back in this thread in a month, which I hope is the case.
    'Will be seeing you all' was clearly a figure of speech, you don't really think i'd enjoy meeting you, do you? Sorry to disappoint!

Anyway, to actually talk about football, Noubles gone on loan to Brom so wont be going up against you. Shame, would be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    'Will be seeing you all' was clearly a figure of speech, you don't really think i'd enjoy meeting you, do you? Sorry to disappoint!

Anyway, to actually talk about football, Noubles gone on loan to Brom so wont be going up against you. Shame, would be interesting.
    Why would have it been interesting? He's such a raw talent and he would have had a nothing game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i think everyone else is out getting pissed?

seriously though, we have a small fan base on TSR
    I celebrated, although I hate pubs, mainly because they serve crappy lagers. Give me a proper beer any day of the week.

We do have a small fan base on TSR but we're not the only club. Everton spring to mind instantly, and Spurs have only really been represented on TSR as they are over the last year or so. Everton had a bigger representation than them up until 2006 or so

But I'd rather not have a large fan base and then see that 90% of them constantly post on TSR during the match and close to the start and finish of the match, as if you are in your comfy sofa watching it on your TV with your laptop on your lap.

mhsc and myself have been to matches this season, although we don't post as much as we used to. Also, what happened to fernando?!?!

(Original post by fernando)
    x
    Come back!

ReputationRep:
    Can we have Paddy Arnold permanently plz, i liek him

ReputationRep:
    IMO a loan move for him for the rest of this season and next in the PL with Newcastle would be excellent for his development as long as he played reguarly. Thanks. Perm? Only if Bertrand keeps up his performances.

ReputationRep:
    Ballack nails Wenger: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/8505270.stm

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it's pretty clear really, doesn't take a mastermind to work it out. Ancelotti, who's only been in the PL a few months nailed Wenger tactically.

Anyway, Watford away up next in the FA Youth Cup - could be a good one to go to if it's at Vicarage road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    mhsc and myself have been to matches this season, although we don't post as much as we used to. Also, what happened to fernando?!?!
    Who the **** is fernando? You can't just make people up tbf homeboy

I'm still around and free to post.. TSR Football just aint what it used to be. A few decent new members around but so many legends have left... Just RobbieC left, tbh.

Only attending weekday matches currently because I am working in a ****** retail shop until I go back to University in October imho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Who the **** is fernando? You can't just make people up tbf homeboy

I'm still around and free to post.. TSR Football just aint what it used to be. A few decent new members around but so many legends have left... Just RobbieC left, tbh.

Only attending weekday matches currently because I am working in a ****** retail shop until I go back to University in October imho
    Should be at University now ffs, surely?

And legendary Laevis

(Original post by Laevis)
    I return.
    Yeah, you better. *****

ReputationRep:
    Wenger also reacted strongly to Michael Ballack’s criticisms of what the Chelsea midfield player said was Arsenal’s predictable style of play in the wake of the leaders’ 2-0 victory over Wenger’s team at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

“I’m too long in football to listen to stupidities like that,” Wenger said. “Every team is predictable, of course. You know that Chelsea will play for Didier Drogba. Could they predict at the start of the game that the volley of Arshavin would hit the foot of Cech, that Bendtner would be pulled down? Could they predict all that?

------

From Arsene's interview that will be in news today.

Stupidities like Ballack. Gotta love a bit of Wenger.

:arsenal:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Didier didn't too much in football matches though, Wenger?

Tactically outclassed by a guy who's been here less than a year.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.