Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Noooo, what are you guys playing at...you can't let United win the title

ReputationRep:
    Typical Chelsea though isn't it?

We've got a run of fixtures leading up to the United six pointer that are all winnable. Wolves away, Citeh home, Pompey away, West Ham home, Blackburn away, Villa home. 18 Points available, and 18 points we can definitely get, 16 should be an absolute minimum. Three easier away games, three difficult home games, but we've been excellent at SB this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)

We've got a run of fixtures leading up to the United six pointer that are all winnable. Wolves away, Citeh home, Pompey away, West Ham home, Blackburn away, Villa home. 18 Points available, and 18 points we can definitely get, 16 should be an absolute minimum. Three easier away games, three difficult home games, but we've been excellent at SB this season.
    Stop crying and enjoy some crumble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

That looks delicious.

Oh sorry, didn't realise it was Chelsea's turn at the crumble.

Deluding yourself thinking of 16 points... Still missing Essien boys... better hope he gets back soon.

Maybe if you apologise to Wenger we'll go easy on you :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Dude, you ain't been commenting on the arsenal forum.....dissappointed with that

ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    after a brilliant save, Cech let in a shot through his hands.

still no.1, that's all that matters. although this result was very frustrating.
    same old Petra Cech, always crumbling.

Chelsea are choking, badly. Utterly inept.

Arsenal perhaps back in the race now.

ReputationRep:
    No perhaps bro. You guys are going to beat Chelsea at OT. You'll both draw with Liverpool (they won't park the bus so askew ever again).

Anyone's title!

Except Liverpool

ReputationRep:

C'mon don't make us come all the way over here to have a nice chat. Come and join us in the Arsenal thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    You only beat them by JT, the eternal cheat, scoring from a freekick that wasn't.

They outplayed you like we did.

And Everton at home is easy guys... Come on... we scored 6.

1?

1 goal!??

Embarrassing.
    Look. Arsenal should have beaten Chelsea, the teams Chelsea played before Arsenal, they should have taken points off Chelsea also. And tonight, well, it was a result that was certainly coming tbh. The problem with Chelsea is that they lack ******** when they have a lead in the EPL, they just don't have the necessary mental strength and steel to keep pushing on. Same re: CL final. Devastatingly ball-less when it matters most, Terry crumbles when taking a penalty and Drogba crumbles into a pathetic mess and gets himself sent off. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

Lovely, a whole crumble for Chelsea and a slice for Utd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Look. Arsenal should have beaten Chelsea, the teams Chelsea played before Arsenal, they should have taken points off Chelsea also. And tonight, well, it was a result that was certainly coming tbh. The problem with Chelsea is that they lack ******** when they have a lead in the EPL, they just don't have the necessary mental strength and steel to keep pushing on. Same re: CL final. Devastatingly ball-less when it matters most, Terry crumbles when taking a penalty and Drogba crumbles into a pathetic mess and gets himself sent off. Pathetic.
    Yep - complete and utter mess when trying to grind out fixtures - clearly shown against Arsenal on the weekend, Arsenal at the Emirates, Liverpool at SB and United at SB. Clueless WUM - stop wasting your time.

We've got a really interesting 12 remaining fixtures I think it is.

- 3 harder home
    - 3 easier away

followed by

- 3 easier home
    - 3 harder away

Home form absolutely crucial. 6 wins out of 6 a must.

ReputationRep:
    That crumble does look awfully enticing :coma: Damn you guys, I'm hungry now.

ReputationRep:
    One thing I'll enjoy leaving when I leave this forum is the word 'crumble', pictures of it etc. It's a horrible geeky trait, only on TSR you find it, stop over assocating it with football and bad results. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: ha. Ah I remember Arsenal at goodison, such an easy 3 points isnt it?

City are going to destroy the bridge

ReputationRep:
    You won't enjoy leaving me?

You love it really... I'm such a nice guy if you get to know me :sexface:

Chelsea do seem to have random fail away from home... we have to have better away form for sure to stand any chance... dispatching Stoke and Spurs away might be the most awkward tbf. If we win those games, and beat City at home... you lot will be under some serious pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Yep - complete and utter mess when trying to grind out fixtures - clearly shown against Arsenal on the weekend, Arsenal at the Emirates, Liverpool at SB and United at SB. Clueless WUM - stop wasting your time.

We've got a really interesting 12 remaining fixtures I think it is.

- 3 harder home
    - 3 easier away

followed by

- 3 easier home
    - 3 harder away

Home form absolutely crucial. 6 wins out of 6 a must.
    Clueless? - Like defending John 'Mr Chelsea' Terry and Petra Cech? That kind of clueless.

You're an embarrassment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    That crumble does look awfully enticing :coma: Damn you guys, I'm hungry now.
    I've had a slice of it tonight but the Chelsea boyos have been stuffing themselves with it. Must be real tasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    We probably have the worst away record in the top 10, Chelsea the best home record. Thats just not going to happen.

United at the COMS will be slaughter though, they've made us hurt far too much this season. Time for some revenge by ending their title challenge :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    :mmm: ha. Ah I remember Arsenal at goodison, such an easy 3 points isnt it?

this will sound arrogant but I don't think anyone can beat us at the Bridge.

Everton played well, we were unfortunate to let that second goal in. Anelka was useless, he doesn't deserve that contract extension. he could at least given a damn ffs.

-

How long is Essien out for?

ReputationRep:
    One thing I'll enjoy leaving when I leave this forum is the word 'crumble', pictures of it etc. It's a horrible geeky trait, only on TSR you find it, stop over assocating it with football and bad results. Eurgh.
    Spoiler:
    Show

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.