The Chelsea F.C. Society II Watch

This discussion is closed.
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Isometrix)
this will sound arrogant but I don't think anyone can beat us at the Bridge.

Everton played well, we were unfortunate to let that second goal in. Anelka was useless, he doesn't deserve that contract extension. he could at least given a damn ffs.

-

How long is Essien out for?
We should have beaten you at The Bridge earlier in the season and Arsenal could have beaten you last weekend. It does bode well when you keep winning matches you really were rather fortunate to have done. Maybe you're right in your assertion that no-one can turn you over at the Bridge and get the 3 points.
cfc1992
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Everton played well, we were unfortunate to let that second goal in. Anelka was useless, he doesn't deserve that contract extension. he could at least given a damn ffs.

-

I don't think anyone will, but we need to win all six. Citeh and Villa will be difficult, as will Stoke.

Anelka's had an incrediable season, he's the best player with the ball at his feet here since Zola. He's had to play a lot of football recently, and hopefully will have a nice rest on the weekend. Poor couple of fixtures from him though. Really need Essien back, at RCM if pref - Ballack's form has been **** since his first 10 games or so. Think he's back end of the month/start of March.
Last edited by cfc1992; 8 years ago
Harry-AA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jeppaloth)
We probably have the worst away record in the top 10, Chelsea the best home record. Thats just not going to happen.

United at the COMS will be slaughter though, they've made us hurt far too much this season. Time for some revenge by ending their title challenge :coma:
well aslong as you give one of them a knock, good luck
Harry-AA
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

-

Meh I can't see you holding out the form for the rest of the season though, something is going to go wrong, with the league being as it is this year.

Anelka is deadly when Drogba isn't playing, sell him to a premier league side and you will definatly regret it..
cfc1992
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anelka's best football has come alongside Drogba - goalscoring wise it's without Drogba. Very versatile striker, still has 18 months left on his contract. Ideally he'd sign a 2 year extension, but he's probably trying to push for 3+
Isometrix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by cfc1992)
I don't think anyone will, but we need to win all six. Citeh and Villa will be difficult, as will Stoke.

Anelka's had an incrediable season, he's the best player with the ball at his feet here since Zola. He's had to play a lot of football recently, and hopefully will have a nice rest on the weekend. Poor couple of fixtures from him though. Really need Essien back, at RCM if pref - Ballack's form has been **** since his first 10 games or so. Think he's back end of the month/start of March.
i'm not questioning his form so far in the season, in fact i'll agree with you that on the whole he's been performing really well. but today he was just lazy, and that's something I hate to see. i dont mind seeing a poor performance from time to time, but at least show that you are trying ffs.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Terrance taking some well deserved time off.

What a **** up he is. Hopefully this can be a less embarrassing way to de-captain him, Carlo?
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
One thing I'll enjoy leaving when I leave this forum is the word 'crumble', pictures of it etc. It's a horrible geeky trait, only on TSR you find it, stop over assocating it with football and bad results. Eurgh.
Really? That's one of the main reasons I come on this forum. There are no recipes for the crumbles that are posted on here. :drool:
cfc1992
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RobbieC)
Terrance taking some well deserved time off.

What a **** up he is. Hopefully this can be a less embarrassing way to de-captain him, Carlo?
And I hope Drogba, Carvalho, Anelka and Ashley Cole have some well deserved time off over the weekend too - not just John Terry. And for the record, I couldn't care less what these players to with their time off (as long as it's safe) - and the only reason why any one cares about what JT does for his rest against Cardiff is because it's in the papers. But seriously, who cares?

RobbieC, you are very much someone who these red tops LOVE informing about football matters.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I do not buy tabloids, but I do hear about their little campaigns, and it's nice to see them going against the GEL for once.

John Terry has ****** up and you know it. Unfortunately, you are one of the Chelsea Nazi squadron and heil him as a hero. Poor show.
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Everton played too good today, almost beautiful.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Someone kill Taggart/Whiskey Nose because it's the only way we can win the league at this rate.

The away form has been as shocking as the home form when we had Scolari. I trust Ancelotti doesn't want another lead to slip away. He's had more than one. Everton are always a difficult side but I'm beginning to wonder about some players' performances. Players should put in 100% every time. If you have the occassional bad day, fine, we're all human. But to not put the effort in to start with is criminal. It's like certain teams who big it up depending on the opposition or the competition like because it's a derby or it's a title rival etc. In a way it's unprofessional if you put the extra bit in for a 'special match' because you were never 100% for the rest of the matches.

Juventus/Lazio all over AGAIN. :sigh:

Ancelotti, sign me up.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
And I hope Drogba, Carvalho, Anelka and Ashley Cole have some well deserved time off over the weekend too - not just John Terry. And for the record, I couldn't care less what these players to with their time off (as long as it's safe) - and the only reason why any one cares about what JT does for his rest against Cardiff is because it's in the papers. But seriously, who cares?

RobbieC, you are very much someone who these red tops LOVE informing about football matters.
At this rate Terry will be getting more stick than Joey Barton. Terry has probably had more stick than Stevie 'Smash a DJ' Gerrard. The papers and people in general don't care what other players do if they're not playing for a 'worthy' club. I mean, anyone here remeber what Luke McCormick or Mario Celaire did? Now imagine if either of those played for Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool or whoever.

Speaking of that, it is interesting to hear Wenger's comments about Marlon King's assault on a woman in a nightclub. I'm asusming his views would be the same had he been an Arsenal player, which may be a grave assumption.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6897462.ece

I'm all for fans expecting some personal integrity but keep it reasonable.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Arsenal players are not considered respectable... We are continually lambasted as filthy foreigners until we do something :coma:

Remember the hate campaign after Eduardo went down easily ONCE in his ******* career?

Tonight, Gerrard does it several times. Nothing.

Rooney does it every now and again... he's clever.

We really are not a beloved club.

Also, if an Arsenal player were proven to do what King did, Wenger would bin them so fast... I am fairly sure of that, despite what he says.

I would think he means King shouldn't be banned from playing pro football again... him being willing to adopt a player who had done such a thing, is something quite different.

How's your crumble Aaron, I hope you weren't too late to get some :sexface: ?
Last edited by RobbieC; 8 years ago
WarmEye
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey guys how does it feel as the one of the best (supposedly) squads in the world that you were beaten by Everton? And not just beaten, completely penetrated without vaseline.
cfc1992
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WarmEye)
Hey guys how does it feel as the one of the best (supposedly) squads in the world that you were beaten by Everton? And not just beaten, completely penetrated without vaseline.
Hey WarmEye, how does it feel to know absolutely nothing about football?
WarmEye
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A wise man said "the truth is in the eye of the beholder". What is knowledge to you? Is it the same to me? It inflates to a lot of broad questions. I am merely stating what I saw as a football viewer. It was clearly rape with a touch of spunk release.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Come on, you needn't ask about that sort of thing.

It would be your mastermind subject.
Marshyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yep, it's pretty clear really, doesn't take a mastermind to work it out. Ancelotti, who's only been in the PL a few months nailed Wenger tactically.
The same as Moyes had Ancelotti nailed tactically, right? 5 goals and 4 points against you in the two games from the true blues against the scum. Sussed RIGHT out!

Can't wait for your reply that will be something along the lines of 'Oh well look where you are in the table'. :toofunny: :toofunny:
Michelin Man
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That stance will find no favour with those who believe that the player should not be allowed to resume his career given the nature of his crime and the role-model status afforded to leading footballers. King has 13 prior convictions. He intends to appeal against his sentence and sacking.
LOL I think it's fair to say he had his second and erm 13th chance!

Wenger would and has got rid of players with convictions. Jay Bothroyd was one and he got rid of Jermaine Pennant because he knew he was trouble.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (653)
91.07%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (64)
8.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed