Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    The same as Moyes had Ancelotti nailed tactically, right? 5 goals and 4 points against you in the two games from the true blues against the scum. Sussed RIGHT out!

Can't wait for your reply that will be something along the lines of 'Oh well look where you are in the table'. :toofunny: :toofunny:
    ...he did have us nailed tactically.

Better than Arsenal did anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    The same as Moyes had Ancelotti nailed tactically, right? 5 goals and 4 points against you in the two games from the true blues against the scum. Sussed RIGHT out!
    Moyes got is tactically spot on last night. Credit to him, he's a very good manager. You can actually be serious about posts once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    oh for **** sake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Terrance taking some well deserved time off.

What a **** up he is. Hopefully this can be a less embarrassing way to de-captain him, Carlo?
    I wouldn't mind having some time off from my job tbh. Mebbe I should have a sordid affair with the partner/wife of one of my male work colleagues? :dontknow: It'll all come to light and then I'll be able to take leave having experienced a traumatic backlash to it all :cool:

Quite fancy Dubai myself, especially going up that big new building over there :cool: Terry has got great taste in holiday destinations.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/8511556.stm

:cry:

going to be a struggle without Ashley, he has been so consistent this season.

no Ashley, no Essien....FML.

Zhirkov at LB has looked decent though. ah well...

ReputationRep:
    Time for Zhirkov to step up to the plate.

GO ON, YOU RUSSIAN.

ReputationRep:
    Cole out for 3 months :eek:

It's about 4 months until world cup.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh dear...Wayne Bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Gibbs is better than Bridge :cool:
    Yeah, I thought he was excellent on 5th May 2009.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/8511556.stm

:cry:

going to be a struggle without Ashley, he has been so consistent this season.

no Ashley, no Essien....FML.

Zhirkov at LB has looked decent though. ah well...
    I thought he had a bit of a dip in form along with JT around November-December time, however prior to that and from January onwards they've been excellent.

Zhirkov's solid, Ferreira and Belleti are competent and we've got two very good youngsters in Bertrand and PVA who we can recall from their loans I guess if we wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I thought he had a bit of a dip in form along with JT around November-December time, however prior to that and from January onwards they've been excellent.

Zhirkov.
    I'd be gutted if Zhirkov wasn't automatically first-choice at LB now. We've paid 18 million for the russian international, and he was bought as cover for LB and perhaps a potential starting left winger. I think it's about time he started. The others shouldn't be taken into consideration tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    I'd be gutted if Zhirkov wasn't automatically first-choice at LB now. We've paid 18 million for the russian international, and he was bought as cover for LB and perhaps a potential starting left winger. I think it's about time he started. The others shouldn't be taken into consideration tbh.
    I agree. Zhirkov been solid at Left back when subbed on during games, so he should be a auto replacement for A Cole.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you can't go for the rest of the season playing one left back every single game. They have to be considered for back-up positions.

ReputationRep:
    You're chatting about a left back named after a form of adhesive. I somehow doubt he'll be able to fix the problem :teehee:

Cole has been a standout cheat in the Chelsea defence. I am not convinced anyone can attain the same level of WUM and GELery tbf.

Two horse race now then... the red of London and Manchester.

Like the good old days.

ReputationRep:
    RobbieC, terrible attempt to WUM. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    You're chatting about a left back named after a form of adhesive. I somehow doubt he'll be able to fix the problem :teehee:

Cole has been a standout cheat in the Chelsea defence. I am not convinced anyone can attain the same level of WUM and GELery tbf.

Two horse race now then... the red of London and Manchester.

Like the good old days.
    :lolwut:

Oh, and I would say the good old days would be the red of Manchester and the red of Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    :lolwut:

Oh, and I would say the good old days would be the red of Manchester and the red of Liverpool.
    Not how I remember them.

And cfc, your left back died.

UNLUCKY :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Not how I remember them.

And cfc, your left back died.

UNLUCKY :teehee:
    Lawl.

Zhirkov will be sensational.

ReputationRep:
    Lawl.

Zhirkov will be sensational.
    do you zhirkov over him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    do you zhirkov over him?
    All the time, my indian friend. All the time.

ReputationRep:
    All the time, my indian friend. All the time.
    Just like the country and its people, bro. I'm not Indian, I'm not British, I'm not even English, I'm Greater Mancunian intit?! :yes:

Glad to see my punnage is appreciated. It often goes unnoticed here on TSR tbh.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.