Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Wasn't expecting that. :rolleyes:

If it's Man City it WILL be televised.

Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    A nice plum draw for Citeh or Stoke then, their 6,000 fans will have a fantastic day out despite inevitably losing. Their FA cup final eh? :P

ReputationRep:
    They look like favourites to win the FA Cup, especially as teams like United, Liverpool and Arsenal are out.

They're still top of the Premier League, so can they win the Double for the first time?

ReputationRep:
    i reckon the FA cup is their's to lose ! although if the get man city in the next round then that will be a tough game !
    i still reckon man utd will win the league or even arsenal !! especially lookinng at the remaining fixtures

ReputationRep:
    They might as well go for the Champions League as well! Just as long as none of the big boys don't get injured, they have a good chance of winning

ReputationRep:
    One game at a time. It isn't beyond us though.

ReputationRep:
    If the big teams actually cared about the FA Cup they'd still be in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Stick to posting in the sections you usually do. Football doesn't suit you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    They look like favourites to win the FA Cup, especially as teams like United, Liverpool and Arsenal are out.

They're still top of the Premier League, so can they win the Double for the first time?
    Possible? Yes
    Likely? No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Possible? Yes
    Likely? No
    Why isn't it likely?

ReputationRep:
    No because Spurs are going to win the cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Why isn't it likely?
    In my opinion: Chelsea winning a double.
    Although i think it would be nice to see them win the Champions league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    In my opinion: Chelsea winning a double.
    Although i think it would be nice to see them win the Champions league.
    Yeah, but why is it not likely that we will win the double?

ReputationRep:
    as long as that grubby russian crook doesn't get his hands on the big one, I don't give a **** what other trophies they buy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but why is it not likely that we will win the double?
    Just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Jeez you just reminded me of that Stoke game at SB last year. Frank Lampard last minute. I'd rather not have to go through that again.
    When that goal went in, I started screaming. REALLY screaming, and dived headfirst into my floor (off my bed) like it was a swimming pool, before I started spinning round kick and wailing (like how Homer does when he runs in a circle on the floor)... eventually headbutting the bathroom wall until it cracked.

I was that angry at the level of bobble involved.

ReputationRep:
    Stick to posting in the sections you usually do. Football doesn't suit you.
    Life doesn't suit you.

It is of course possible, but unlikely imo.

So let's just leave the pointless thread alone please, and go back to *****ing at John Terry.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea can have what they like as far as I'm concerned . . . bar one.

Get their hands on that before us and I will kick a doting puppy in the tits.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea could do the treble, and I hope they do!!! Will stop Utd fans that have never even been to a game whining on about 1999 :/ And I get Chelsea have no history, but so what??? - don't really get it - all football is money. I like Arsenal, don't get me wrong - but they need a Drogba/Rooney/Torres, etc... Arshavin is amazing - one of my fav players - but he's playing out of position and when he has a bad game, its usually very bad!!!

Anyways, give it a few years and the mighty PNE will be up there challenging :P You should all be worried!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    aw bitter much?

the FA cup shouldn't be very difficult to win from here on. the league will be the main challenge, the chase will go on till the last game imo.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.