Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    He's surprising fit for a 36 year old.
    Its not at all surprising considering it is Zanetti. His fitness meant he could literally play RB and RM at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Thank **** Belleti's back!

JULLIIANNOOO BELLETI!

Eto'o was v.quiet for barcelona last ssn tho vs us.
    Is Belletti actually back though? i heard he didn't train yesterday...

ReputationRep:
    He wouldn't be on the flight to Italy if he wasn't. Don't 100% know if he will start, but it's very likely.

ReputationRep:
    Reassuring:

Belletti is back, he has been training all week and has been training well.

ReputationRep:
    Who plays right wing for Inter?

ReputationRep:
    Figo?

**** knows lulz.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. I can't say I'm confident about tomorrow. Especially if Sneijder and Eto'o are playing.

Just hoping Lamps and Drogba are on form. Definitely need a goal to take to SB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Who plays right wing for Inter?
    They don't really play with wingers, as such. I think they play a 'kind of diamond type thing', like:

Cambiasso
    Motta Stankovic
    Sneijder
    Eto'o Milito

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho might go for the 4-2-3-1 though it's doubtful.

ReputationRep:
    4-2-3-1 like:
    Cambiasso Motta
    Quaresma Sneijder Pandev
    Milito
    ?

I wouldn't mind if they fielded that tbh, or something similar.

ReputationRep:
    why? both would be happy with 0-0.

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine Mourinho won't go with the Rafa formation. He's played two up front basically all season, and with two class strikers that's exactly what he should do. Inter don't really play with wingers so much, but with Maicon you don't really need to.

I'll go with a 2-1 home win, personally, but I think Chelsea will have enough to get through the whole tie.

ReputationRep:
    Inter don't play with wingers but usually play with 2 defensive midfielders whose job it is to cover for the wingbacks (Maicon and Zanetti/Santon) when they maraud forwards...

If there is a direct attacking threat on the wings from higher up the field it will come from Balotelli and Eto'o and not Quaresma. No way will he be trusted to start this match.

ReputationRep:
    It'll be 1-1 imo.

Then we'll spank them 2-0 at the Bridge

ReputationRep:
    Personally this has got 0-0 written all over it.

ReputationRep:
    Just read that all of the Inter back 4 are one yellow away from a suspension... could be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I thought yellows were cut off after the group stages and everything starts again with 'em?

Inter are difficult opposition, but we'll have enough to beat them over two legs.

ReputationRep:
    Can we expect bus parking :awesome: I predict a 1-1 score tbh, a snoozefest if you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I thought yellows were cut off after the group stages and everything starts again with 'em?

Inter are difficult opposition, but we'll have enough to beat them over two legs.
    Well I read it here.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm interesting, thanks.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.