Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1-0 inter for me. Chelsea will have enough at the bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Better start preparing the crumble for tonight lads!

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Why?
    Arsenal can't handle being London's 2nd team. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Shame Arsenal didn't get Inter. May be they can have them next season in the last 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Can we expect bus parking I predict a 1-1 score tbh, a snoozefest if you will.
    In case you hadn't realised, Chelsea haven't been able to park a bus since Hiddink left.

ReputationRep:
    They've lost to United and Liverpool past two seasons at this stage I think, now it's our turn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    In case you hadn't realised, Chelsea haven't been able to park a bus since Hiddink left.
    What were we doing against Arsenal, United and Liverpool at home this season? What were we doing away to Wolves so recently?

ReputationRep:
    I've stuck a bet on for once...

Got 2 - 2

With Eto'o scoring first, £60 return off £4. Come on

I don't think we'll win tonight but will be too strong for them at Stamford Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Combining first scorers and correct scores is madness imo.

If I were you I'd stick a fiver on a City win, if you lose on Sat you win like 70 quid and if you lose you paid a fiver for a win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    What were we doing against Arsenal, United and Liverpool at home this season? What were we doing away to Wolves so recently?
    I don't think we will ever defend like we did against Barca last season. I'm never as comfortable in defending under Ancelotti as I was under Hiddink. Never felt like parking the bus against Arsenal and Liverpool, Utd may be.

ReputationRep:
    oh **** off kalou is starting.

ReputationRep:
    i'm more worried that malouda is at left back

ReputationRep:
    What's the team then? I'm still at home without a TV atm, but I'll be going to the pub in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i'm more worried that malouda is at left back
    Nah, he'll be fine, especially with Lamps helping him.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou

ReputationRep:
    you can just tell he's going to be absolutely awful.

ReputationRep:
    Awful or not, he still gets crucial goals at times. Probably a better choice than Joey Cole right now, depressingly.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou's positioning is fantastic, and he does score goals as a result. Other than that, he's ****.

Mate, Hilario's a better choice to Joe.

ReputationRep:
    Come On You Blues!!!

[small](Well...Whites today I suppose)[/small]

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.