Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Over exageration cost Kalou
    I think the word is under, if you want an over exageration see Millito. I thought we were bad - but your lot are weaklings on the ball, absolute thugs off it.

ReputationRep:
    The ref was having a very good game imo up until the penalty decision. And to be fair to the ref, I don't think he saw it and it was the linesman who dismissed the pen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I think the word is under, if you want an over exageration see Millito. I thought we were bad - but your lot are weaklings on the ball, absolute thugs off it.
    The way he fell down it didn't look natural. I think he got tripped up, which should be a pen, but I think he also added a little too much extra theatrics to make sure he got the pen, which he didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    The way he fell down it didn't look natural. I think he got tripped up, which should be a pen, but I think he also added a little too much extra theatrics to make sure he got the pen, which he didn't.
    LOL.

Hopefully Sneijder will see more of the ball in the second half. He is looking dangerous and his passing has been spot on, as has his first touch.

Why the **** did Madrid sell him? He's much better than Kaka.

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop whining and score a ******* goal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    LOL.
    Why is that funny? He clearly did exaggerate it, not that there is anything wrong with that because he was fouled

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, just the Inter milan fan preaching on about diving.

ReputationRep:
    Charzinho makes a good point though. It was clearly a pen but from the referees position kalous over-exageration made it look like he was crumbling for no reason. The linesman should of helped the ref out tbh as the ball was way too far ahead for him to give it with kalou flinging his arms up for a starfish impression.

I don't understand why the ref didn't book him if he thought it was a dive though.

Edit: watching it back on the replay then he does dive after the contact and that's why his fall does look ridiulous, he should of manned up and taken the shot.
    The original challenge still warranted a pen however.

ReputationRep:
    Kalouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

wtf Cesar.

ReputationRep:
    I take everything back. You sir Kalou are a God.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Cesar (sp?) supposed to be very good should have done better...

ReputationRep:
    That's why I love Champions League football What a goal :coma:

Gooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll lllll

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant volleys from Cambiasso!

Awful defending from Inter and goalkeeping from Cesar.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone smell that?

ReputationRep:
    Rofl Mourinho said Balotelli has one brain cell :rofl:

(Original post by Deshi)
    Rofl Mourinho said Balotelli has one brain cell :rofl:
    Haha. I remember that.

ReputationRep:
    These commentators are so ****ing biased.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.