Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Stfu Southgate. Brink back David Pleat. :lolwut:
    isnt he the one who cant pronounce Benayoun?

ReputationRep:
    I thought Southgate's commentary was actually decent for the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I thought Southgate's commentary was actually decent for the most.
    I agree, people think straight away "Oh its Gareth Southgate, what does he know?" I think he did pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    I ******* hate Pleat :lolwut: definately worse than Southgate imo.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone enjoyed the how high discussion too!

(Original post by Stu Laverty)
    I agree, people think straight away "Oh its Gareth Southgate, what does he know?" I think he did pretty well.
    I find him to be quite annoying.

Although I guess so too is David 'Benanoon' Pleat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    I find him to be quite annoying.

Although I guess so too is David 'Benanoon' Pleat.
    Both him and David Pleat actually know what they're talking about though, which is more than can be said for a lot of commentators, even if they do make stutters and mistakes, they're both incredibly intelligent when it comes to football knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, voila, la pièce de resistance !!!

Dig in, mes amis !!!

ReputationRep:
    Whos that guy who calls Anelka, Nicole. He can go eff himself.
    Oh, and whats up with them loving up Lucio. Oh and loving up Mourinho, talkin bout him 24/7, *****es.
    Gareth Southgate, when did he ever play against Eto'o, a charity match dont count fool.
    Whats with the ref, if kalou dived, book him you daft prick.
    Oh and Jose, go **** yourself you arrogant prick.

Rant Don

(Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Both him and David Pleat actually know what they're talking about though, which is more than can be said for a lot of commentators, even if they do make stutters and mistakes, they're both incredibly intelligent when it comes to football knowledge.
    Yeah I agree. Pleat does talk a lot of sense and is knowledgeable as you say.

Just funny when he can't pronounce words.

(Original post by No.1 Loner)
    Whos that guy who calls Anelka, Nicole. He can go eff himself.
    Oh, and whats up with them loving up Lucio. Oh and loving up Mourinho, talkin bout him 24/7, *****es.
    Gareth Southgate, when did he ever play against Eto'o, a charity match dont count fool.
    Whats with the ref, if kalou dived, book him you daft prick.
    Oh and Jose, go **** yourself you arrogant prick.

Rant Don
    Nice rant. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Also, I hate those ******* biased commentators! Like how one of them said 'YES!!' when Kalou scored.
    It's bloody annoying. I remember them trying to take away Milito's goal which was very well scored goal by saying something about it not being clever from Milito and that he hit it as hard as he could. If you actually watch it again, it was a brilliantly taken goal, totally fooled Cech after a great turn to get space from John Terry.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else feel that we never really played today? We only had a few brief moments where we played like how we could play but for the vast majority of the game, we were rather lackluster. There wasn't any real creativity either.

ReputationRep:
    Great to see someone come inside Terry for once, watch your legs next time Big Man :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Inter. You took your chances and we didn't. I don't buy all this balls about number of chances and possession, you have to make something of it, or the waste is even more criminal than with less possession and fewer chances. Inter won't keep being knocked out by English teams and unsurprisingly on their third opportunity they have done it.

If Cech is out for the rest of the season then that is our league title chances gone, just like before. I don't think any football team at the top level in the whole world has won any honours having played their second goalkeeper for three months.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Southgate, what are you, a doctor.
    Stop chatting bout **** you dont know you scally wag.

PISSED OHF. FFS. WANTED TO FINISH THAT PRICK JOSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No.1 Loner)
    Oh and Southgate, what are you, a doctor.
    Stop chatting bout **** you dont know you scally wag.

PISSED OHF. FFS. WANTED TO FINISH THAT PRICK JOSE.
    :lolwut: Chill out mate. There is still a whole 90 minutes left to play at the Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, Carlo, when Bosingwa comes back (two goal) Branislav Ivanovic better not lose his place. That man is an absolutely world class player in every sense, the effort he put in tonight was incrediable. He was the most solid defender we had, whilst being our driving force offensively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Chill out mate. There is still a whole 90 minutes left to play at the Bridge.
    Without Cech. Haven't you heard?

ReputationRep:
    Have a bit of faith in Henrique. He's as professional as it gets, and he'll step up to the plate as he ALWAYS does.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.