Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I reckon he'll be out longer than a month. I think 3-4 weeks is extremely optimistic.
    Based on what? Some people do make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Can I rely on you to crumble tomorrow? I probably can't, given that Cech is now injured and not playing in the game tomorrow. You'll probably win and win comfortably now that Cech is injured and is being replaced by a finer keeper, Hilario.

Shame really. I'd have loved to have seen Petra play tomorrow and be a weakest link that City would have keenly exploited and given anal to. Some things just aren't meant to be, are they?

Despite getting the results against the top sides in the EPL, you have obviously struggled and been very lucky in getting these results, so maybe we'll finally see Chelsea play badly AND come away with no points whatsoever? Would be refreshing to see, given how much luck Chelsea have had so far this season.

Anyway, what are your predictions for the game tomorrow, lads?

ReputationRep:
    We'll either draw or win, i'm guessing a tight win in an eventful game.

I'll be in flipping sussex.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if Wayne Bridge has been contemplating these two incidents

And thinking if he can't get away with both which one would he really, really love to do; end Terry's career or end Terry's career. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    He'd also end his excellent relationship with us in the process - I doubt he'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    He'd also end his excellent relationship with us in the process - I doubt he'll do it.
    Bridge wouldn't do it as he knows he would get destroyed by any Chelsea player (including Salomon "The Feather" Kalou) if a fight broke out.

ReputationRep:
    should scrape a win tomorrow. good thing city are going into this game having being kicked out of the fa cup by stoke, should work in our favour (also dont think the inter result will affect us too much). so glad it's at home too

ReputationRep:
    theyre **** away from home

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    who the **** is that?

de jong?

(Original post by cfc1992)
    who the **** is that?

de jong?
    Ya.

ReputationRep:
    Picture sums him up really, absolute warrior.

ReputationRep:
    No ball at his feet. Aka, technically useless.

ReputationRep:
    Funny thing is until he was 18 he played as an attacking midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    Probably good he changed position then, to one where running and kicking everyone gains you credit and effort marks.

**** sake the shed's sold out for inter already.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid the Chelsea fans have to be the most pathetic and gullible set of fans the football world has ever known. The embarrassment Terry has caused to himself, to the club and to the fans, with his very own stadium tours, laughable self-promoting, using City's interest to get a better deal, and the affair with a team-mate's partner - yet they're busy buying their 'Team Terry' scarves. Bless 'em for their cringeworthy retardation :rolleyes:

oh dear, does it get any more pathetic? I'd love to know.

Serious question guys, do you know a more pathetic set of supporters than Chelsea's?? I don't, at least not at the present time.

This isn't wum.

ReputationRep:
    Those fans wearing the Norwich scarves are up there.

ReputationRep:
    so we can't support are captain with scarves but the city players can wear team bridge shirts and they are fantastic apparantly. side point does anyone else care about bridge planning to not shake hands with terry?

ReputationRep:
    Bridge is prepared to never play for england again, I think he might be prepared to take a 5 match ban for a bit of satisfaction. Bring on 12:30!

ReputationRep:
    That goalkeeping was Hilarious :teehee:

Disgraceful defending though, what the hell was Mikel doing!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.