Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea ******* rent boys.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to that bloke you signed from Boro? Surely he can't be as poor as Hilario?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    We win later and I'm 95% certain we'll win the league.
    Really? You Arsenal fans really don't help yourselves sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I was right earlier in this thread when I said city would destroy the bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Through my choppy Saudi feed it looked very similar to the Kalou/Samuel incident that so many Chelsea fans thought was a cast iron penalty.

Ballack off. Schadenfreude at its best.
    i will admit right here today that city were the better team, however i will point out the problem with your logic which is that yes it was similar to the incident in the san siro the difference being that in mid week it wasn't a pen and strangley 3 days later it is. that is what the debate is about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Barry is an idiot. City concede against 9 men Chelsea. :facepalm:
    Clutching at straws mate.

Our record against the top 3;
    -Played 4
    -Won 3
    -Lost 1
    -Scored 13.

That "difficult" run in looks a little less difficult eh? ******** it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Share the crumble around guys. Enjoy it, make it last, the crumble is ****ing outstanding today. Really mouthwatering stuff, have some ice-cream with it too.

On a serious note: defensively you were abysmal, utterly laughable. You'll all go blaming Hilario but it's not like Cech would have done any better, given the form he's been in for, err, well, 3-4 seasons actually. Tevez and Bellamy bum-raped you. Better rest those arses of yours tbh, get some cream out to calm the bruising.

Terry is fail. Chelsea are fail. Fail club. Crumble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakapaka)
    whipped ice-cream?

My favourite tbh. Crumble looks kinda alluring, have you offered some to the Chelsea fans on TSR? I hear they're really big on the crumble these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i will admit right here today that city were the better team, however i will point out the problem with your logic which is that yes it was similar to the incident in the san siro the difference being that in mid week it wasn't a pen and strangley 3 days later it is. that is what the debate is about.
    By the same logic, Chelsea fans call Barry a diver today but Kalou was fouled on Wednesday. I'm not pointing out the Ref's hypocrisy, but yours.

(Original post by JK_91)
    We win later and I'm 95% certain we'll win the league.
    Why'd you have to jinx it?

ReputationRep:
    "proud of our history"

what history is that then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    WTF was that about ffs.

You spend hundreds of millions but still don't have a half decent back up keeper.

they have to play him for a month :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulcan to the Sky)
    "proud of our history"

what history is that then?
    I laughed and thought the exact same thing when I saw that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulcan to the Sky)
    they have to play him for a month :laugh:
    Here's hoping the defence in general is that **** when we come to visit next month :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Face my wum, cowards. I didn't come on here not to get a reaction.

ReputationRep:
    We're not going to win the league now I reckon. Some players need to be shipped out.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=voodoomagic]By the same logic, Chelsea fans call Barry a diver today but Kalou was fouled on Wednesday. I'm not pointing out the Ref's hypocrisy, but yours.

i don't deny that are fans have said he dived but i didn't say it as i thought it was a pen but wasn't sure about the red card. but it is the refs decsion at the end of the day

ReputationRep:
    Terry - what a load of crap he's become since shaggergate.

Please win the league Chelsea.

Pleeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee e.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah!

Thank you :cute:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Terry - what a load of crap he's become since shaggergate.

Attached Images

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.