Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulcan to the Sky)
    "proud of our history"

what history is that then?

Your name caught my eye.

What do you reckon to the sudden change in fortunes of XH558? The HUGE personal donation seems a little bit iffy to me, especially since the individual wanted to remain un-named. Personally if I donated near enough half a million pounds to keep an aircraft flying I'd want my name plastered everywhere.

It's a shame but come this time next year the organisation will be in the same predicament that it is always in, running out of funding with waning public interest.

Frankly I think key individuals within the organistation have completely ran the project into the ground. They need to get out now and let the project take a new stance, or it will collapse. I won't name names but I'm sure you know who I mean.

Of course I am glad that it will be around for the 2010 display season!

Your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    looks like nobody wants to take the barrage of WUM on our side. *sigh* i'm over here lads, shoot away :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Lol Iso.

Long way to go given how close everything is. I'm not serving up your portion of crumble until I know how many are sitting at the table. Should know by around 7ish. Have some ******* manners tbfhwyd. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    looks like nobody wants to take the barrage of WUM on our side. *sigh* i'm over here lads, shoot away :sigh:
    when you're collapsed on the ground, there really is no such target. Takes the achievement away really. Anyway, I think we're all waiting for crumbler cfc1992.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    when you're collapsed on the ground, there really is no such target. Takes the achievement away really. Anyway, I think we're all waiting for crumbler cfc1992.
    fine, how about we're still top of the league and still likely to end up winning at least one trophy (FA Cup).

take your shot

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of putting a bet on Fulham taking both the FA Cup and Europa League personally. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Please win the league Chelsea.

Pleeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee e.
    You think we don't want to? Actually, didn't see the match but it appears some players need disposing of. I wouldn't have minded City winning so much but I bet they will keep dropping points letting Liverpool grab 4th, making their results against Arsenal and Chelsea seem a waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Either you're rambling about something nobody cares about, or that's one of the greatest, slyest WUMing of a certain premiership club via aircraft-related metaphors I've ever seen.
    I thought nobody would pick up on the subtlety in that! I'm actually talking about the Avro Vulcan which is being kept in flight condition by a charity group, but I realised that I could draw similarities so I posted it here instead of PM'ing him

I had a good smile when writing it, thinking that my cleverness may go unnoticed, so congratulations on picking up on it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    fine, how about we're still top of the league and still likely to end up winning at least one trophy (FA Cup).

take your shot
    Not for much longer.

You'll be lucky to win the one trophy tbh.

If Barca can hit their heights of last season, the CL is theirs for the taking.

God I'm tired after all my posting today. Feel faint, may need a lie down :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Mikel and Hilario today :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Mikel and Hilario today :facepalm:
    I'm sure you can add Terry and a few others to that. Quite an exhaustive list.

ReputationRep:
    Here's my WUM for today.

League title slipping out of Chelsea's hands...literally :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Here's my WUM for today.

League title slipping out of Chelsea's hands...literally :awesome:
    Even the kid likes it LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Mikel and Hilario today
    Guessing Hilario wasa bit poo, since I didn't go to the match. Mikel has always been overrated. Sell him to Inter.

ReputationRep:
    Text updates we're getting progessively worse since we scored our first, it's typical us though making the title as hard as possible for ourselves to win.

NDG, Mikel is an excellent player - probably our best along with Ivanovic against Inter.

On more positive news got my Inter ticket this morning, in the mhl, and with any luck we can actually sort our defence out, possibly even have a left back and have a more penetrating attack. Don't know how long Zhirkov is out for, but I wouldn't mind PVA back.

ReputationRep:
    let's sign Rory Delap...

ReputationRep:
    My ideal signing is Fellaini. Injured for six months though, so would probably have to wait until next summer.

ReputationRep:
    Mikel is good but I don't think he's great as people make out, and certainly not worth the £16m we paid out for him. Not sure on this result, so it better be a single aberration. I ain't watching MOTD because I have an essay on Giddens doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Here's my WUM for today.

League title slipping out of Chelsea's hands...literally
    I'm surprised at how little criticism Bridge's ex-girlfriend has received for committing adultery. She seemed to have escaped the 'gold digger' tag. Shes been known to move on to another guy who is more famous, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    She's fit though.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.